Zmorph VX Multi-Tool 3D Printer – Printing Set
ZMorph’s VX Printing Set includes the ZMorph VX, as well as the toolhead and accessories needed to start 3D printing. The VX features a compact desktop footprint and durable, industrial-grade construction, engineered to withstand the daily 3D printing demands of schools, engineering and architectural firms, and other manufacturing and prototyping environments. This printing set is a great way to get started with the ZMorph VX. While it does not include the toolheads and worktable for CNC milling and laser cutting and engraving, you can always purchase these later to expand the capabilities of this multi-tool 3D printer.
ZMORPH VX PRINTING SET FEATURES
- Professional 3D printer featuring industrial-grade construction in an efficient desktop footprint
- A wide variety of compatible 3D printing materials: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials, and more
- Toolheads and worktables that are interchangeable and easily switched (single 1.75mm plastic extruder toolhead for 3D printing included – other toolheads sold separately)
- High-quality 3D printing with auto calibration
- LCD touchscreen interface
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of 3D printing
- Compatible with ZMorph’s Dual Plastic Extruder, CNC Pro, Laser Pro, and Thick Paste Extruder toolheads, so the VX Printing Set can be upgraded for these advanced fabrication technologies (toolhead upgrades sold separately)
- Includes Voxelizer digital fabrication software license. Voxelizer features 3D printing, CNC, and laser workflows, 3D filters, image mapping, advanced preset control, boolean operations, and support for 3D mesh files, image files, vector data, and DICOM medical files
WARRANTY – ZMorph includes a one year limited warranty with the ZMorph VX. An extended warranty upgrade, which covers the printer for an additional year, is available.
IN THE BOX:
– ZMorph VX
– 1.75 mm Plastic Extruder with 0.3 mm nozzle
– Heated worktable for 3D printing
– Printing fan add-on
– Spare extruder nozzle 0.3mm
– Dimafix fixative for 3D printing
– Tools and Maintenance materials
– 2 spools of PLA filament, 0.5 kg each
- Work Area L x W x H = 250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)
- Software = Voxelizer license included. Also compatible with Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r (not included)
- Connectivity = USB and LAN (access to WiFi after plugging to WiFi router). Standalone printing supported via panel + internal SD card
- Heated Worktable = super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets with temperature up to 120 ℃
- Display = onboard LCD color touchscreen
- Mechanical Positioning Precison = 14 microns for X and Y axes, 0.6 microns for Z axis
- Layer resolution = 50 – 400 microns
- Interchangeable Nozzles = Included: 0.3 mm (0.2 mm, 0.4 mm nozzle also available – sold separately)
- Interchangeable Toolheads = Included: 1.75 Plastic Extruder (Dual Plastic Extruder, Laser, CNC, Thick Paste, 3.0mm Plastic Extruder also available – sold separately)
- Interchangeable Worktables = Included: Heated worktable for 3D printing (CNC worktable for milling and cutting also available – sold separately)
- Calibration = Tensometric auto calibration
- Maximum 3D printing temperature = 250 ℃
- Dimensions = 530 x 555 x 480 mm
Dear Customer, if applicable, the Product Documentation, Reference Materials, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals and Tutorials will be available for download upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product file(s) which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed. If you can’t see any of these files in your account, please contact us immediately. We’re here to help, whenever you need us. Thank you.
Profound offers 3D printers, supplies and parts which will get the job done. We’ve carefully chosen each of the 3D printers we offer, so they will deliver quality performance to you. These are printers that will let you happily return to your printer to find a completed print job. No surprises.
Profound3D offers uncommon support in the 3D printer marketplace. Every printer we sell comes with no-charge, no-limit technical support via phone, email or live chat. You’re welcome to contact our staff to help you find the best printer for your application. It may not be a printer or filament we offer, but we’ll still point you in the right direction. Feel free to contact us for help with your printer, billing questions or returns. Just contact us at 888-874-7441 or info@Profound3D.com for more information.
Profound offers factory trained service on all the printers we offer. We stock parts for the brands we offer, and can help you find the right part in case you need guidance. Is your printer still under warranty? We can be your point person on getting your warranty repair processed. Not under warranty? We’ll give you guidance on the best steps for getting back up and running.
Contact us anytime at 800-944-4237 or at info@Profound3D.com
Profound3D is a e-commerce site owned and operated by Media Supply, Inc. Our company has been in business since 1986, providing printing solutions and supplies to government agencies, businesses large & small, and creative and enterprising individuals.
Profound3D offers free ground shipping to the contiguous U.S. for all online orders over $99.00. For online orders under $99.00, our maximum shipping charge is $9.95. The carriers and ship methods we currently use are:
USPS Priority Mail: 3 business day service
UPS Ground: 1-6 business day service
If you require expedited shipping, or if you need to ship to a location outside of the contiguous U.S., shipping rates are pulled directly from the UPS rate chart based on your location and the weight of the products you order. You may select UPS 3 Days Select,UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, or UPS Next Day Air or UPS Standard to Canada.
Return Authorizations must be requested within 30 days of delivery. Profound3D will not issue a Return Authorization for requests received after 30 days post delivery. Returns/Exchanges received more than 30 days after we have issued you a return authorization will be denied and not refunded. All defective Product will be accepted according to the manufacturer's guarantee, and newly replaced with the same Product that was returned as defective.
In addition to the limitations set forth above, no warranty shall apply to any Product that has been: (i) modified, altered or adapted; (ii) maltreated or used in a manner other than in accordance with its intended purpose; (iii) repaired by a third party; (iv) improperly installed by any party other than Profound3D (v) relocated, to the extent that the problems with the Product are attributable, in Profound3D's professional opinion, to such relocation; (vi) used directly or indirectly in supporting activities prohibited by the United States; (vii) purchased from any entity other than Profound3D or authorized partners; (viii) affected by normal wear and tear; (ix) damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (x) cosmetic damage including, but not limited to, scratches, dents and broken plastic, as applicable; and/or (xi) damaged as a result of shipping, exposure to tobacco smoke/weather, terrorism, acts of God or failure to follow the Manufacturer's instructions. Profound3D shall not be responsible for any warranties other than those provided by the manufacturer or herein.
In no event shall Profound3D be liable or responsible for the expense of removal or installation of defective Product, incidental, consequential or liquidated damages, or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee.
No warranty covers any third-party products or hardware installed into, or attached to, the Product after the date of purchase. Further, if an installation fails or is damaged in a manner that causes damage to the Product, no warrantyshall not cover such damage. Repair and/or replacement of any damaged components in these situations shall be subject to additional repair and/or replacement charges.
Profound3D warranty support is depot based. Replacement parts ship via standard ground shipping.
Profound3D sells only quality 3D printer filament. If the customer finds a high reject rate when using 3D filament purchased from Profound3D, the customer needs to investigate the cause and exercise good judgement. Profound3D will not accept rejected 3D filament that is due to printer incompatibility (for example, running PLA filament on a Zortrax ABS-only printer),or operator error (for example, using the incorrect temperature setting on a flexible 3D filament.)
Make Money with Oz Robotics
Have A Similar Product? Sell on Oz Robotics! We help you extend your reach for extra Sales, Brand Awareness, Exposure and Online Visibility through Paid Marketing and Premium Advertising.