Oz Robotics – The Golden Rules
Oz Robotics’ rules made to create an easier and safer way to sell and buy with fair and enjoyable experience for all customers, vendors/suppliers and affiliates. Make sure you follow these golden rules. If you don’t, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits of your privileges and suspension or termination of your account without any consent.
Your Oz Robotics Account
- You may only have ONE Oz Robotics account.
- You may not attempt to bypass Oz Robotics by sending private offers to members including vendors, customers and other members.
- Sales Offers, Product Listing, Auction Bids and Purchasing you make must be a genuine intention to buy and sell without spamming or phishing with fraudulent activities on our platform by any mean or in any form.
- You may not use the Discussion, Review and Contact Us forms for the purpose of self promotion or abuse.
Selling on Oz Robotics
- You must have the full right to sell the product(s).
- You must not copy and paste other seller’s product listing content as is.
- When you list a domain name, website or a mobile app on Oz Robotics auction, you must not use URL’s from other sites that you have list the same item.
- For domain names, websites and mobile apps, you must back up any traffic and claims of revenue with evidence.
- You must not bid on your own listing.
- You must not intentionally hide any information from public view that is related to your products.
- Your physical, auctionable and digital products must include all source files, manuals (if needed) and any other related assets.
- Must use the date when the site in it’s current form was published, as the Site Established Date (not the domain age).
- Must NOT contain Adult content in any product with photos, images, text, videos, links and other mediums.
- Must comply with copyright and trademark laws.
- Overall, your product(s) must be legal and not breaking any criminal laws!
Please note that we at Oz Robotics have a zero tolerance policy to any of the above infractions, and breaking any of these can have serious implications to both your listing and your vendor, affiliate, author or customer account. Listings breaching any rules may be corrected, suspended or removed immediately without any consent. In such case or action there won’t be any refund. We abide by the law of The United States of America and State of New York where the Oz Robotics is located and run business.
Other Documents We Mentioned
- Terms and Conditions
- Non-Exclusive Agreement for Vendors
- Oz Robotics Dealer Agreement
- Seller Policy
- Buyer Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Fees and Payments Policy
- Copyright and IP
- Vendor Default Sale Terms
- Oz Robotics’ Rules
- Vendor Partner Product Listing Fees and Pricing Policy
- Feedback and Review Policy