All Vendors/Suppliers must accept replacements, cancellations, returns, refunds and adjustments for their listed products on Oz Robotics in accordance with our policies and conditions. As you know, we are a drop-shipping company and we do not keep products in stock. Upon a refund request for reasons such as a delay in shipment or product malfunction, the product will be shipped to you directly from the customer. We will be providing the customer/buyer with your shipping address and any additional information needed. You are responsible for taking the product back and providing a refund or exchange within the customers’ satisfaction within 5 to 7 business days. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may not post or sell any product that is restricted or prohibited by a federal, state or local law in any country or jurisdiction. Please be aware that selling or posting such items or content may be prohibited because of laws outside of the jurisdiction where you reside. You, as the vendor, are responsible for ensuring that you are not posting an item that is prohibited by law in any jurisdiction.
Oz Robotics is a multi-vendor Technology Marketplace where you can sell your technology in three following categories: Physical Products, Downloadable Goods and Auctionable Items:
- Physical Products will cover tangible products such as drones, robotics, 3D printers and similar goods.
- Downloadable Goods will cover all kinds of software for business, personal and entertainment use, which also includes SaaS, website themes, plugins, codes and extensions.
- Auctionable Items will cover unique items such as domain names, websites, apps and other similar goods.
All the items on our marketplace supplies directly to buyers around the world. We will always help our vendors (you) to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive experience on Oz Robotics. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a vendor/seller/supplier.
What Can be Sold on Oz Robotics
Oz Robotics is a very unique marketplace and is a world of its own, focused on technological goods including drones, robotics, cool inventions, software, webs, apps, domains, newest products and innovations. Buyers come to Oz Robotics to purchase technological items that they might not find anywhere else or hard to find among many other non-technological products. Everything listed for sale on Oz Robotics must be within Information Technology. We do not sell bags, clothes or shoes but strictly focused on IT products.
It products are items that are made by you, the seller (entrepreneurs, startups and established businesses), or are designed by you and made with the help of an approved outside manufacturer who complies with ethical manufacturing policies without cloning, stealing or duplicating any design and good by other manufactures, individuals and firms.
What Can’t be Sold on Oz Robotics
Anything that is not within the Information Technologies though even if they otherwise meet online marketplace craft supply criteria, prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed to be sold on Oz Robotics. No other goods will be accepted on Oz Robotics Technical Marketplace other than robots, drones, machinery goods, software, hardware (that accepted by our marketplace team).
Keep in mind that members may flag listings that appear to violate our policies for Oz Robotics’ review.
Oz Robotics may remove any listings that violate our policies. Note that listing fees are non-refundable. Oz Robotics may also terminate or suspend your account for any violations as mentioned above. You’ll still be on the hook to pay any outstanding fees on your Oz Robotics bill. You can find more information in our Fees and Payments Policy.
Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Products Honestly
One of Oz Robotics’ core values is perfection in ethics and transparency in all forms. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent your business, your products, yourself, your items (downloadable or virtual), and your company.
By selling on Oz Robotics, you agree that you will:
- Not create duplicate shops on Oz Robotics Technology Marketplace.
- Provide transparent, accurate and honest information in your Shop, Products and Company Descriptions page, should you choose to complete it.
- Honor your Identity, Products and Shop Policies, should you choose to publish them on our marketplace.
- Accurately represent your goods in listings and listing photos, videos, products snapshots, description, meta tags and all other relevant content.
- Respect the intellectual property of other products and manufactures. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to email@example.com for an immediate action.
- Not engage in fee avoidance, violence, resell items from other marketplaces such as amazon, alibaba, ebay etc.
Conversations and Online Communications
You can use Oz Robotics Conversations (“Convos”) to communicate directly with your buyers or other Oz Robotics customers/members/writers without breaking any law. Conversations are a great way for buyers to ask you questions about an item or an order.
Conversations may not be used for the following activities
- Sending phishing, unsolicited advertising or promotion emails, requests for donations, or spam in any form;
- Harassing or abusing another member, seller, customers/buyer, blog post writer, our staff;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member, seller and buyer.
Interference and Dispute
Interference and/or dispute occurs when a seller/buyer/member purposely and intentionally interferes with another member’s shop/products/account in order to drive away their business or create unnecessary dispute that is based on false accusations. Interference is strictly prohibited on Oz Robotics. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via Oz Robotics conversations to warn them away from a particular member, shop, or item etc.
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member/seller/buyer with harmful intention(s)
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review and harmful act.
Harassment and Bullying
Any use of Oz Robotics conversations to harass other buyers/seller/staff and members in general is strictly prohibited and not welcomed with a zero tolerance. Similarly, conversations and engagements may not be used to support or glorify hatred toward, or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation. If you receive a threat, speech or behavior that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
Receiving / Sending Emails
Creating and Uploading Content (text, image(s), video(s), link(s) etc.)
As a seller/buyer/member/blog writer of Oz Robotics’, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content including followings as well like usernames, listings, text, image(s), video(s), link(s) etc. In order to keep our marketplace / website(s) functional, safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is followed as:
- False, deceptive, or misleading content as listed above.
- Harassing, Abusive, defamatory and threatening posts and other content
- Vulgar or obscene or curse language
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or any other form of violence, disrespect and abusive communication, behavior and or conduct.
We’re constantly improving Oz Marketplace to make sure that you (sellers) and your buyers (consumers) have a positive experience on Oz Robotics Technology Marketplace, therefore we will add more as we move forward. We’re always looking to hear your ideas and feedback in order to improve Oz Robotics Technology Marketplace.
Other Documents We Mentioned
- Terms and Conditions
- Non-Exclusive Agreement for Vendors
- Oz Robotics Dealer Agreement
- Seller Policy
- Buyer Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Fees and Payments Policy
- Copyright and IP
- Vendor Default Sale Terms
- Oz Robotics’ Rules
- Vendor Partner Product Listing Fees and Pricing Policy
- Feedback and Review Policy
Thank you for partnering with us.