NanoSound One Case – A Raspberry Pi 4 Aluminium Closure with a Hi-Fi DAC Built-in
- NanoSound One Hi-Fi DAC Case
- Infrared Remote Control
NanoSound One is a Raspberry Pi 4 aluminum closure with a Hi-Fi DAC built-in. It turns your Raspberry pi 4 into a ready-to-play High-Resolution Network Music Player which can play any audio file, including MP3, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AAC, FLAC, DSD, Audio CD, and many more. In addition, it has an onboard Hi-Fi DAC (Digital Analog Converter) designed for Audiophiles and supports many music services, including Spotify, Web Radio, Qobuz, and Tidal.
NanoSound One has many versatile uses:
- As a Hi-Res Network Streamer with Volumio OS
- As a Spotify Connect renderer, control from Spotify App and play on NanoSound One.
- As part of your multi-room system, supporting as a Roon Bridge
- As a mini desktop computer (with excellent Hi-Fi audio sound)
All ports are neatly arranged at the back, including HDMI, network, 4 x USB, and RCA out. With Raspberry Pi 4 inside, you can choose to run any OS of your choice and greatly improve your desktop experience with the built-in audio DAC.
Fanless Design – Enjoy Hi-Fi Audio in total silence with NanoSound One working as a mini PC by switching to a desktop OS such as Raspbian
Powered by NanoSound by Nanomesher, the NanoSound One’s audio DAC is built specifically to fit perfectly within the Argon ONE Aluminium enclosure for best cooling performance, which Raspberry Pi 4 demands.
Specification – Audio DAC
- HI-RES AUDIO AND WARM SOUND | Texas Instruments PCM5122 – 192kHz Sampling Rate / 24bit Resolution DAC with 112-DB SNR
- LOW JITTER | Using I²S bus, it separates clock and serial data signals, resulting in a lower jitter than is typical of communications systems that recover the clock from the data stream
- FULL CONTROL | Infrared Receiver and Remote Control and via App
Specification – Enclosure
Nano sound One Player is controllable via App, Web, or via infrared remote. It runs on the open-source audio player OS – Volumio (It can also support other OS).
It virtually plays everything, including:
- Music Files: DSD, mp3, wave, WMA, aac, and many more.
- Streaming: Free internet radio, youtube, Spotify, Qubuz, Tidal.
- Mobile cast: Airplay, DLNA, and Bluetooth
- Roon endpoint to accompany your Roon multi-room system.
*Spotify, Qobuz, Tidal are subscription-based services