NanoSound One Case – A Raspberry Pi 4 Aluminium Closure with a Hi-Fi DAC Built-in
- NanoSound One Hi-Fi DAC Case
- Infrared Remote Control
NanoSound One is a Raspberry Pi 4 aluminum closure with a built-in Hi-Fi DAC. It turns your Raspberry pi four into a ready-to-play High-Resolution Network Music Player which can play any audio file, including MP3, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AAC, FLAC, DSD, Audio CD, and many more. In addition, it has an onboard Hi-Fi DAC (Digital Analog Converter) designed for Audiophiles and supports many music services, including Spotify, Web Radio, Qobuz, and Tidal.
NanoSound One has many versatile uses:
- As a Hi-Res Network Streamer with Volumio OS
- As a Spotify Connect renderer, control from Spotify App and play on NanoSound One.
- As part of your multi-room system, supporting a Roon Bridge
- As a mini desktop computer (with excellent Hi-Fi audio sound)
All ports are neatly arranged at the back, including HDMI, network, 4 x USB, and RCA out. With Raspberry Pi 4 inside, you can choose to run any OS of your choice and significantly improve your desktop experience with the built-in audio DAC.
- Fanless Design – Enjoy Hi-Fi Audio in total silence with NanoSound One working as a mini PC by switching to a desktop OS such as Raspbian
- Powered by NanoSound by Nanomesher, the NanoSound One’s audio DAC is explicitly built to fit perfectly within the Argon ONE Aluminium enclosure for the best cooling performance that Raspberry Pi 4 demands.
Specification – Audio DAC
- HI-RES AUDIO AND WARM SOUND | Texas Instruments PCM5122 – 192kHz Sampling Rate / 24bit Resolution DAC with 112-DB SNR
- LOW JITTER | Using the I²S bus, it separates clock and serial data signals, resulting in a lower jitter than is typical of communications systems that recover the clock from the data stream
- FULL CONTROL | Infrared Receiver and Remote Control and via App
Specification – Enclosure
Nano sound One Player is controllable via App, Web, or infrared remote. It runs on the open-source audio player OS – Volumio (It can also support other OS).
It virtually plays everything, including:
- Music Files: DSD, mp3, wave, WMA, aac, and many more.
- Streaming: Free internet radio, youtube, Spotify, Qubuz, Tidal.
- Mobile cast: Airplay, DLNA, and Bluetooth
- Roon endpoint to accompany your Roon multi-room system.
*Spotify, Qobuz, and Tidal are subscription-based services
There are no reviews yet.