Oz Robotics Dealer Agreement
- This is a non-exclusive agreement with Oz Robotics.
- Oz Robotics will not use phrases such as “Guaranteed low price,” “Will beat any price,” “Discount,” or “Will not be undersold.”
- Oz Robotics will not distribute or sell names, logos, product names, product logos, and images of respective Vendors/Partners via the Internet unless the Vendor/Partner pre-approves it in writing. In addition, all criteria previously outlined for print advertising apply to home pages and similar electronic websites and Internet placements.
- Vendor/Partner product listing must include a price equal to the minimum suggested retail price (MSRP) for the item or items being shown.
- Vendors/Partners shall clearly identify their retail outlet name, address, and phone number, matching the information provided in their Dealer Request Form or vendor account on our website, listing their products—no alias selling, e.g., copying from other websites.
- Our minimum listed price policy is designed as a mutually beneficial policy to strengthen customer relationships, profitability, and brand integrity for the best retail experience.
We are constantly improving our website to make sure our vendors and customers have a positive shopping experience. We are always looking for ideas and feedback to improve our website.