Intellectual Property Rights And Protection Policy
As a manufacturer, seller/vendor artist, designer, and maker, Oz Robotics takes intellectual property rights very seriously. We comply with intellectual property laws and industry best practices to maintain the integrity of our business. This Intellectual Property Policy explains how we address allegations of infringement, how authorized parties can submit proper notices of infringement regarding content on our website, and how Oz Robotics’ partners can respond when their listings or shops are affected by a notice.
Intellectual Property Right (“IPR”) Protection
- Cloning our website https://ozrobotics.com/ or building a site with a similar design or copied materials and/or with the same or similar functionality will result in the termination of your affiliate or reseller account.
- Listings of clones, counterfeits, copies, replicas, or other unauthorized items are prohibited on the Site strictly.
- Listings of offers to sell or purchase clones, counterfeits, copies, replicas, or other unauthorized items shall be subject to removal by OzRobotics.com.
Repeat violations of our IPR policy may result in a range of actions, including without limitation to:
- Account suspension
- Removal of listings
- Posting restrictions
- Termination of membership service agreement
OzRobotics.com has the full rights and discretion to take any enforcement action and corporate decisions anytime for certain extreme / conspicuous situations, such as where litigation has already been initiated by the intellectual property rights holders.
All intellectual property infringement claims shall be made under penalty of perjury. Intellectual property rights holders further agree to indemnify and hold OzRobotics.com harmless from all claims, causes of action, damages, and judgments arising out of any removal of product listings according to intellectual property infringement claims.
As a neutral e-commerce platform, OzRobotics.com does not adjudge conflicting intellectual property infringement claims. Any action taken by OzRobotics.com shall not be construed as any endorsement o of any intellectual property infringement claim. All conflicting intellectual property infringement claims shall be resolved by the relevant conflicting parties separately from OzRobotics.com and the Site.
OzRobotics.com online report system
- Intellectual property rights holders shall use the Contact Us complaint form to file intellectual property infringement claims for centralized processing.
- OzRobotics.com provides an efficient and transparent channel for intellectual property rights holders to file intellectual property infringement claims and request takedown of allegedly infringing listings from the Site.
Three types of materials must be submitted to OzRobotics.com to facilitate the processing of intellectual property infringement claims, namely:
- Proof of identity of the complaining party and relevant authorization if the complaining party is not the intellectual property right holder;
- Proof of intellectual property ownership;
- Exact clickable hyperlinks to the relevant allegedly infringing listings on the Site
For questions relating to intellectual property protection measures or legal issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
OzRobotics.com will evaluate intellectual property infringement claims filed promptly. Vendors, Partners, and Members subject to intellectual property infringement claims will be notified of the claims. The contact information of the intellectual property right holders will be provided to the members to facilitate direct conflict resolution and claim handling.
Vendors, Partners, and Members subject to intellectual property infringement claims may submit counter-notifications to dispute the corresponding claims. Intellectual property rights holders will be notified if and when any counter-notifications are filed and may accept or reject such counter-notifications. OzRobotics.com reserves the right to reinstate any listing subject to intellectual property infringement claims at our discretion.
If you would like to submit a notification of alleged infringement, counter a notice of copyright infringement submitted against you, or withdraw a notification of infringement that you submitted, please refer to the following email address: email@example.com.
We’re constantly improving Oz Robotics to ensure that you (sellers) and your buyers (consumers) have a positive experience on Oz Robotics; therefore, we will add more as we move forward. We’re always looking to hear your ideas and feedback to improve Oz Robotics.
<< Back to Policies