100mm Stainless Steel Rollers Omni Wheel for Ball Balance Ballbot – 14183
Omni-directional wheel (Omni wheel) rolling wheels are the standard wheels, almost frictionless lateral sliding (it turns don’t slip). The Omnidirectional wheel could let your robot turn smoothly or establish a complete power transmission system. Each Omni-directional wheel can operate independently. Rollers and compact layouts provide additional flexibility.
The overall aluminum body makes the Omnidirectional wheel stronger, more pressure, and more durable. The single Omni wheel’s structure and flexibility would be significantly increased and easy to handle. Adopt a variety of high-precision processing technology (wire-cutting, laser cutting, stamping processing, etc.). The Omni-directional wheel could do lateral movement and slide flexibly, Omni-directional wheel movement performance to be achieved. According to users’ needs, it can satisfy the load and the design demands.
The picture is only for your reference instead of what you receive. The actual goods are only wheels.
- Diameter :100mm
- Body material: Stainless Steel
- Net Weight:0.45kg
- Roller material: Stainless Steel
- Number of big roller:6
- Number of small roller:6
- Number of bearing:32
- Unrivaled 360-degree maneuverability & rotation, including lateral & diagonal movement
- Unique fixed orientation
- Stable and straightforward mounting method
- Robust and durable construction
- This kind of Omni wheel is suitable for conveyors.
- Load capacity:5kg
The omnidirectional wheel technology would be used for the service robot, carts, transfer conveyors, luggage, etc. The Omni-directional wheel will provide a perfect performance to replace the traditional or integrated wheel.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.250kg (0.55lb.)
- Package Size: 8cm x 8cm x 8cm (3.15in x 3.15in x 3.15in)
- 100mm Stainless Steel rollers Omni wheel for ball balance ballbot 14183
We are a China manufacturer specializing in Mecanum wheels, Omni wheels, and Robot kits. The premier robotics platform for Middle schools, universities, research groups, government, professionals, and hobbyists of all ages. We showcase most of our products here on Oz Robotics.
There are no reviews yet.