2 x 100W Bluetooth 5.0 Multipoint Audio Amplifier Board – TSA2500
TSA2500 is a 2x100W Stereo Bluetooth 5 multipoint audio amplifier board. It has perfect class-D architecture(Based on TDA7498), and each channel has maximum 100W power output. Both channels are capable of outputting nominal power simultaneously and continuously. Any DC14V-39V power supply can power this board. It can be used to drive any 4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers.
The highlight point is BT 5 integrated. You can have many TSA2500 boards paired and work together. TSA2500 can remember the pairing info. You don’t need to pair them each time after you turn the amplifier board on. This makes building a wireless surround sound system possible using the TSA2500.
If you only use one TSA2500. It can work like a common Bluetooth amplifier board. Power the amplifier board. Double-click the PAIR button to set the board into Pairing mode. Use your phone or PC to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “TSA2500”. You don’t need a PIN, pair it, and then you can play music.
- PAIR – Double-click into pairing mode.
- TX – Click into transmitter mode.
- RX – Click into receiver mode.
External Pairing buttons Port: Connect external buttons to control the PAIR/TX/RX. Play, Volume control Port: Connect external buttons to control the music Play/Pause, Volume+, Volume-.
One board works like a normal Bluetooth amplifier
Multiple boards work together
How to Use:
- Power up the TSA2500; Blue LED slowly blinks. (Voice: Power ON)
- Double-click the PAIR button to set the TSA2500 into Pairing mode. Blue LED fast blinks. (Voice: Pairing)
- Now, Your smartphone will be able to find a new Bluetooth device whose name is “TSA2500”. Connect it. (Voice: Pairing successful)
- You can play the music now. If you only use one amplifier board. You don’t need to do the following steps.
- Click the TX button, Set the module to transmitter mode, Red LED ON. (Voice: Broadcast mode)
- Power up another TSA2500. Blue LED slow blink.
- Make sure the master board is already working correctly and in transmitter mode. Click the RX button to set the slave board into receiver mode. It will auto-search the master board. Green LED ON (Voice: Broadcast audio enabled)
- Double-click the RX button on the Slave board and the TX button on the Master board. The master board will auto searching( the 30s slave board. Both the master and slave board will be connected. (Voice: Pairing successful)
- The slave board will have music out now.
- If a new board wants to join as a slave board. Just click RX on the new board into receiver mode, then Double click RX, and Double click TX on the Master module.
- If a slave board won’t quit. Click the TX button on that module.
Note: If you don’t hear the voice prompt when clicking TX. Please click the RX to switch the mode and then click TX again.
The following table lists all typical data of the Amp board. For full specifications, please refer to the data sheet of ST’s TDA7498 chip. TA = 25 °C, fIN = 1 kHz sine wave, RL= 6Ω, VCC = 36V. (Unless otherwise stated)
|Supply Voltage (VDC)||–||14||–||39|
|Quiescent Current (mA)||FAN ON, STBY Disable||–||90||–|
|FAN ON, STBY Enable||–||50||–|
|FAN OFF, STBY Disable||–||40|
|FAN OFF, STBY Enable||10|
|Input Sensitivity (mV)||25.6dB||–||1356||–|
|Input Impedance (Kohm)||–||48||60||–|
|Gain (dB)||GAIN0 = L, GAIN1 = L||24.6||25.6||26.6|
|GAIN0 = L, GAIN1 = H||30.6||31.6||32.6|
|GAIN0 = H, GAIN1 = L||34.1||35.1||36.1|
|GAIN0 = H, GAIN1 = H||36.6||37.6||38.6|
|Output Power (W RMS)||THD = 10%||–||100||–|
Both channels output rating power
|Minimum Load (ohm)||–||–||6||–|
|Frequency Response (dB)||±3dB||20||–||22k|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||–||0||20||50|
- Size: 120*80*20mm
- Multipoint connection
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Up to 100 boards can be linked together.
- Qualcomm cVc audio technology
- Qualcomm TrueWireless Technology
- Stereo receive
- Effective transmission distance: 10-15m
- Compatible with all Bluetooth devices that support media audio, including iPhone
There are no reviews yet.