4 Channel Smartphone Relay Bluetooth Remote Control Kit – TOSR04-T- DS18B20
You can easily control this relay module by your computer or cell phone using Bluetooth. We also provide a FREE android App, TOSR Bluetooth. So you can control your device with your phone very easily.
- 1x 4 Channel USB/Wireless Relay Module – DS18B20
- 1x Bluetooth Bee Wireless module
- 1x Waterproof DS18B20
- 1x Mini USB cable
USB/Wireless Relay module Description:
- This USB/Wireless Relay Module allows the computer to control the switching of external devices by using the USB port of your computer!
- Meanwhile, It has a wireless extension port that can work with XBEE Bluetooth Bee or Wifly Module, which means now you can control your device by ZigBee or Bluetooth, or WiFi!
- The TOSR04-T module can be powered by USB bus or DC power and provides four-volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 10 Amp each. It also has a DS18B20 temperature sensor port. So you can use it to make your thermostat or any other similar application yourself.
Relay power rating
- If the relay is used at a voltage or current exceeding this specification, the life of the contacts may be significantly shortened.
- A full datasheet for the relays used on the TOSR04 is here: G5LA datasheet. If you use DC Power, the Input voltage should be DC5V.
First Step – Install the Driver
- The TOSR04-T module uses FT232RL USB to UART chip. Therefore, before using the TOSR04-T, you must download the FT232RL Driver.
- Connect the TOSR04-T, and windows will detect it and ask for the drivers. Point windows to the inf folder, and it will install the driver.
- The TOSR04-T will now appear as a com port.
- The TOSR04-T operates with an easy-to-use command set as described in the table below.
- TOSR04-T Baud rate: 9600
- Test program
- To get the TOSR04-T up and running in the minimum amount of time, we have put together an example program to demonstrate the module’s functionality.