Adeept 4WD Omnidirectional Mecanum Wheel Robot Car Kit for Raspberry Pi Pico
About this item
- This Omni-directional Mecanum Wheels Robotic Car Kit is designed for teens to learn coding, building, and programming. It is developed based on the Raspberry Pi Pico, using MicroPython as the programming language; the code is easy to read and modify, and it is the best choice for learning programming and robotics.
- 4WD Omni-directional wheels and DC Motor robotic car uses the latest mecanum wheels for omnidirectional movement and allow your robotics to travel forward and not only backward but also sideways and diagonally((Left/Right Parallel Shift, Forward/Backward, Upper Left/Right Diagonal shift, Lower Right/Left Diagonal Shift). Perfect for tight spaces.
- Easy to Assemble and Build – Detailed tutorials(175 Pages, 21 Lessons) and complete code are provided. The download link can be found on the card in the box (Paper tutorials are NOT available as the tutorials are updated frequently).
- Various Control Methods – IR Remote Control, Obstacle Avoidance, Line Tracking.
- This kit comes with an ESP8266 Wi-Fi module, which you can program to control this smart car by APP.
Important Tips: This kit is made of loose pieces; you must assemble it yourself.
- 0001 Adjust the initial angle of the servo
- 0002 Assemble
- 001 About Mecanum Wheel Car
- 002 Introduction Raspberry Pi Pico
- 003 About Pico Robot Expansion Board
- 004 Configure Pico operating environment
- 01 Blink LED
- 02 Buzzer
- 03 Servo Motor
- 04 Measure Distance
- 05 WS2812 RGB LED
- 06 How to Control a DC Motor
- 07 Line Tracking
- 08 How to use IR receiver and IR remote
- 09 I2C LCD1602
- 10 View Raspberry Pi Pico Information
- 11 IR Remote Control Car
- 12 Obstacle Avoidance
- 13 Line Tracking
- 14 Follow
- 15 Comprehensive Function
- 1 Set Structure Parts (Acrylic）
- 1x Raspberry Pi Pico
- 1x Pico Robot Expansion Board
- 1x I2C LCD1602 Display
- 1x Ultrasonic Module
- 1x 3CH Line Tracking Module
- 1x ESP8266(ESP-01) Module
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 4x TT Motor
- 4x Mecanum Wheel (2R + 2L)
- 1x Servo Motor
- 1x Battery Holder
- 1x Micro USB Cable
Other Necessary Accessories (Cables, Nuts, Screws, Copper Standoffs, Nylon Standoffs, Tools, etc.)