AudioB I2S Bluetooth Digital Audio Receiver Module
If you want to build a digital Bluetooth amplifier board, this AudioB I2S Bluetooth audio receiver module is suitable for your project. This is a Bluetooth 4.2 stereo receiver module, I2S digital output, and Music resampling frequency is 48KHz. Apt-X supported. Based on CSRA64215. We breakout pins to 2×10 2mm space male pins. You can integrate it into your project quickly.
The module PIN7,8,9,10 is I2S output pins:
- 7 – GND
- 8 – BCK I2S synchronous data clock, It’s a 2.304MHz square wave signal.
- 9 – SD I2S synchronous data output.
- 10 – LRCK I2S word select, 48KHz. 1 – Left channel data, 0 – Right channel data.
- Quick press S2 to switch to the previous song, long press to reduce the volume
- Quick press S3 to switch to the next song, long press to increase the volume
- Press S1 to play or pause if there is audio output; the MUTE pin will be high; otherwise, it will be below.
- Bluetooth 4.2
- I2S digital output
- Sampling Rate: 48KHz
- Bit per Sample: 16 bit
- Left Justified
- Justified Data 1 bit delay
- Apt-X supported
- Low power consumption: 5mA@5V
- HFP V1.6
- HSP V1.2
- A2DP V1.2
- AVRCP v1.4
- Support for smartphone application(APPs)