Bluetooth Audio Amplifier Board with 2 x 100W + 200W 2.1 Channels – TSA7500
TSA7500 2x100W + 220W 2.1 channels audio amplifier board with AudioB pro Bluetooth module. It has perfect class-D architecture(Based on TPA3221) and 2 channels have 100W power output and another one channel has 200W power output. All the channels are capable of outputting nominal power simultaneously and continuously. This board can be powered by any DC12V-30V power supply. It can be used to drive any 4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers. TSA7500 can also be connected with our TSA1000,TSA1010 or TSA1020 external audio volume control board. People can adjust the audio volume by rotating the real knob.
It’s a 2.1 channels amplifier board. That channel for subwoofer are 200W mono output. You can pair it with a mobile phone or a computer (etc). Power the amplifier board. Use your phone or PC (etc) to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “TSA7500”. You don’t need a PIN, pair it and then you can play music.
- TSA7500 can auto detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused or bluetooth is disconnected. The amplifier will output the Aux in/Line in audio.
- There have an audio connector can connect with an external DSP to set the subwoofer audio tones.
- BVC Port: BVC port can be connected with our Audio volume controller to control the Bluetooth audio volume.
Subwoofer tones set port:
Connect an external potentiometer control the subwoofer volume separately
Buttons control port:
There have 3 buttons on the board which can control the audio volume and play/pause ect… You can connect external buttons easily by using this buttons control port.
Pins define:(Check the board backside silkscreen):
P/P: Play pause button
VOL+: volume increase and forward button
VOL-: volume decrease and rewind button
TSA7500 can auto detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused or bluetooth is disconnected. The Amplifier will output the Aux in/Line in audio.
TSA7500 + TSA1000, Both Aux in and Bluetooth audio volume can be controlled through BVC port
Specifications typical @ +25℃, Powered by 30V DC, unless otherwise noted. Specifications subject to change without notice.
|Supply Voltage (VDC)||–||10||24||30|
|Power output per channel||RL= 3Ω, 10% THD+N||112W|
|RL= 4Ω, 10% THD+N||105W|
|RL= 3Ω, 1% THD+N||100W|
|RL= 4Ω, 10% THD+N||88W|
|200W channel: RL= 2Ω, 1% THD+N||208W|
|SNR||A-weighted,Gain= 18 dB||108dB|
|DNR||A-weighted,Gain= 18 dB||109dB|
|Minimum Load Impedance||3Ω||4Ω|
|Efficiency||100W @ 4Ohm||90%|
- Size: 15cm x 9cm x 2.5cm
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth audio volume control port(BVC)
- Aux in/LIne in auto detect
- 2.1 channels
- Working voltage: DC12V-30V
- Over/under voltage protection
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY
- Car audio
- How to change the BT name
- How to enable BT password
- How to change Bluetooth audio gains
- TSA7500 Bluetooth module PSR file