Bluetooth Audio Amplifier Board with 2 x 100W + 200W 2.1 Channels – TSA7500
TSA7500 2x100W + 220W 2.1 channels audio amplifier board with AudioB pro Bluetooth module. It has perfect class-D architecture(Based on TPA3221); two channels have 100W power output, and another channel has 200W power output.
It’s a 2.1 channels amplifier board. That channel for the subwoofer is 200W mono output. You can pair it with a mobile phone or a computer. Power the amplifier board. Use your phone or PC (etc.) to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “TSA7500”. You don’t need a PIN, pair it, and then you can play music.
- TSA7500 can auto detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has a higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused, or Bluetooth is disconnected. The amplifier will output the Aux in/Line in audio.
- An audio connector can connect with an external DSP to set the subwoofer audio tones.
- BVC Port: BVC port can be connected with our Audio volume controller to control the Bluetooth audio volume.
- Connect an external potentiometer to control the subwoofer volume separately.
Buttons control port:
- There have three buttons on the board which can control the audio volume and play/pause. You can connect external buttons easily by using this button’s control port.
- Pins define:(Check the board backside silkscreen):
- P/P: Play the pause button
- VOL+: volume increase and forward button
- VOL-: volume decrease and rewind button
TSA7500 can auto detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has a higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused, or Bluetooth is disconnected. The Amplifier will output the Aux in/Line in audio.
TSA7500 + TSA1000, Both Aux-in and Bluetooth audio volume can be controlled through the BVC port
- Size: 15cm x 9cm x 2.5cm
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth audio volume control port(BVC)
- Aux in/Line in auto detect
- 2.1 channels
- Working voltage: DC12V-30V
- Over/under voltage protection
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY
- Car Audio
- How to change the BT name
- How to enable BT password
- How to change Bluetooth audio gains
- TSA7500 Bluetooth module PSR file