BeaconSense – A Configurable Sensor Technology
BeaconSense is a configurable sensor technology that provides a low-cost method to identify the absolute x, y, and z position of an object in space and its orientation with roll, pitch, and yaw. This sensor technology also has a passive configuration (GestureSense) that allows a small sensor to detect hand position and simple hand gestures.
Our sensor technology will need to be customized depending on the customer’s intended use case. Still, our early access program contains a demo kit that demonstrates the capabilities of our infrared sensing technology and should allow for some simple prototyping without our support. After you have used the kit, we are happy to hold a review of your use-case needs and a discussion of required modifications, if any, of our sensor technology.
XYZ Early Access Program
- A detailed review of your use-case requirements.
- Direct contact with XYZ Interactive Engineering to influence short and long-term product development.
- Minor customizations to software and hardware design to accommodate unique prototyping requirements.
- Standard software and hardware upgrades are made available to all customers.
3D Sensor Demo Kit includes
- A BeaconSense® 8-receiver sensor board
- A BeaconSense® 2-receiver sensor board
- A BeaconSense® 3-transmitter sensor board
- A BeaconSense® 1-transmitter sensor board
- A GestureSense® ZX sensor board
- FTDI USB to serial board cable
- XYZ Demo software for P.C.
- Software and Hardware Engineering guide
- MiPosaur to chase his ball
- CHIP to follow his owner’s wearable and find his docking station
- Machine 2 Machine awareness and A.I. in REV
- Locating a shopper within a store and providing them with relevant shopping information
- The analysis of the walking motion of a patient to help doctors diagnose brain disease and more to be revealed soon.