Cubitt CT4 GPS SmartWatch with built-in GPS, IP68 Waterproof, Blood Oxygen, Heart Rate, Sleep, and Stress
Cubitt CT4 GPS Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker with Built-in GPS, 1.28 TFT-LCD Color Touch Screen, IP68 Waterproof, Blood Oxygen / Heart Rate / Sleep and Stress Monitor, Step Counter, 14 sports, for Men and Women.
- BUILT-IN GPS: Get precise tracking of your activity route, distance, and pace with the integrated GPS. You don’t need to carry a phone; the watch saves all exercise data independently. Record your runs, walks, or any sport with the GPS built-in
- 14 SPORTS MODE AND ALL-DAY ACTIVITY TRACKING: built-in accelerometer sensor that allows you to track distance traveled, record steps, get calories burned, and review active minutes, including pace. Our app can view your workout progress by choosing between Outdoor / Indoor running, Indoor / Outdoor walking, Outdoor cycling, Spinning bike, Cricket, Hiking, Pool / Open swimming, and Yoga Rowing machine, Elliptical trainer, Fitness. GPS route available on APP when mode started there
- HEART RATE, BLOOD OXYGEN, STRESS, AND SLEEP MONITOR: Automatically monitors your daily Heart Rate and monitors your sleep, Blood Oxygen, and Stress; and get to know your real-time values. Our app allows you to review graphs that analyze how deep or light your sleep is and your wake-up times.
- PREMIUM DISPLAY: 1.28″ TFT-LCD Clear Watch Screen, Auto Brightness Adjustment, Wake up function to easily see time, date, steps, calories, and distance. Customized Watch Face making it fun and personal! 5 ATM Water Resistance, with Long Lasting Battery of 7 days or more.
- SMART FUNCTIONS: Receive Call notifications, Text, Whatsapp, and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Skype, etc.). Calls can be alerted via vibration reminders, with the option to hang up. Sedentary alerts can be turned on. It also provides new features: Alarm clock + timer, Calendar Alerts, Weather forecast, Breathing training, find your phone, do not disturb mode, Women’s health, music control, set screen duration, drink water reminder, etc. The option to sync data with Strava is available.