Dot Peen Marking Machine for Metal Parts, both Flat Surface and Circle Surface Marking
HeatSign rotary dot peen marking machine is also called a pneumatic marking machine, which needs work with your computer and your air compressor, to create an engraving effect on your metal plate surface. With our software, you can write English letters and numbers—symbols, and other content into your computer.
Then our marking software converts the content to a digital control signal, transmitted to the controller, and the machine starts mark on the workpiece by high-frequency continuous dot marking; you can control the dot marking result or line marking result with our software.
- Connect to a computer by USB interface, easy to install and operate.
- Adopt imported guide rail, high marking precision.
- Compact Machine Design keeps the machine stable working.
- Low consumption and operating costs
- The machine can mark any metal or non-metal material which hardness within HRC 60
- Can Mark various content automatically, such as Chinese, English, Graphics, Serial number, Vin code, etc.
Dot Peen Machine Advantages
- It applies the most widely used up-down lifting structure to mark different size metal parts.
- Software with a powerful edit function can automatically mark any logo, character, letter and graph, data code, series number, VIN code, and engine number.
- Rotary chuck can clamp circle parts diameter within 100mm.
- It adopts imported guide rail, high marking precision
- Work with pneumatic airpower, can do deep and clear marking
Item Number: HS-DP01-R
Engraving surface: Flat surface and circle surface
Marking area:120mm x 80mm
Power source:100V~240V 50HZ/60HZ
Control connection port: USB
Engraving machine type: Desktop, benchtop
Engraving depth:0.02-0.5 mm (adjustable, depending on materials)
Marking speed:2 letters~4 letters/s according to letter size (height 2mm)
Marking materials request: Hardness less than HRC60
Pneumatic pressure:0.3-0.6 Mpa
The machine can mark all metals such as Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper brass, Gold, Silver, etc. Ideal for marking on hard plastics. It is mainly used for engraving and marking pipes, tubes, fittings, direct parts, nameplates, VIN codes, component identification, traceability, metal tag, label, cast, forges, rods, engines, tools, gear, pumps, etc.
Compact the Plywood Case package, and keep delivery safe.
Note: This machine must connect the air compressor and computer when used.