Faraday Fabric EMF RF Shielding Copper Fabric Roll
CX CYBER Faraday Fabric EMF RF Shielding Copper Fabric Roll 44″ x 1′
EMF / RFID Shielding Copper material is a top quality product for many applications including sewing, draping, pliable covering, and much more:
- High Performance Copper Conductive Shielding Fabric
- >75db attenuation in 10MHz-6GHz
- Excellent Radiation, EMF Wave Blocking, Easier Application to dry, level surfaces such as walls
- 44″ Width x 1ft Length
- .08mm (3 mil) Thickness
Copper RF Shielding Fabric with high shielding effectiveness by reflecting RF radiation. Helps reduce / attenuate / eliminate Crosstalk, Interference and Radiation.
- Surface Resistance: Approximately .05 Ohm/sq. ASTM F390
- 44 inch wide sold by 1 Linear Foot long
- Metallic polyester fabric coated with pure Copper coating
- Lightweight and flexible
- Easy to cut and sew, like an ordinary fabric
- Superior tarnish and corrosion resistance
- High conductivity and RF shielding performance
Note: Product may produce skin allergies – handle this material with protective gloves. The material is not intended for direct contact with skin. Non-toxic, tasteless, does not decompose to toxic and irritating odor. Can be handled for waste as normal trash.
All statements, technical information, and recommendations related to Faraday Defense’s products are based on information believed to be reliable, but the accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed. Before using this product, you must evaluate it and determine if it is suitable for your intended application. You assume all risks and liability associated with such use. Any statements related to the product which are not contained in Faraday Defense’s current publications, or any contrary statements contained on your purchase order shall have no force or effect unless expressly agreed upon, in writing, by an authorized officer of Faraday Defense. Faraday Defense will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from this product, regardless of the legal theory asserted.