HeatSign Premium Fiber Laser Marking Machine Parts Marking System for Metal Mark or Engrave
The Fiber Laser marking machine adopts the third generation (the most advanced) solid-state fiber laser to create the superfine effect of marking. This model is a compact structure with no pollution, no optical power coupling loss, air cooling, high efficiency, and stability, and its life is more than 100000 hours.
HS-FL30 Fiber Laser Marking system output power: 30W. The software is easy to use and can work with any content, such as graphics, charters, letters, barcodes, QR codes, etc. It can widely be used in various metal and non-metallic surfaces to create a permanent mark.
1). High electro-optic conversion efficiency.
2). High quality and stable output laser beam, Low power consumption, high precision.
3). High-quality beam, Noncontact marking, no need for consumable material such as ink or pin.
4). Finer marking line. Long laser life: 70000-100000 hours.
5). The machine can mark any metal and some plastic material, good marks on the hard, hot, etc.
6). The tabletop design makes it more portable and easy to move.
Application and Materials
This marking system can be used for logo marks, serial numbers, bar codes, and other beautiful patterns on any metallic materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, brass, gold, silver, aluminum, and lots of engineering plastic products such as mobile cover and charger, consume electronics housing, etc.
Laser Machine Advantages
- High-speed Galvo Scanner. Fast Marking Speed
- The machine is easy to operate, and the software is easy to use
- Advanced Air Cooling System, the laser marking system does not need maintenance and No need for consumables
- Long lifetime, more than 100000 hours
Model number: HS-FL30
Laser Type: Fiber Laser tabletop design
Laser output power: 30W
Marking area: 110mm x 110mm
Laser Wavelength: 1064nm
Max marking depth: ≤0.3mm
Marking speed: ≤8000mm/s
Supply Voltage: 220V/50Hz/10A(We can supply 110V power convert if you need)
Purpose: suitable for marking and engraving hardware tools, knife tools, kitchenware, plastic products, integrated circuits, faucets and sanitary ware, and other products.
- Ink and paint: mobile phone battery labels, panels, phone keys, small daily necessities, and other accessories.
- Ceramics, EP materials, electronic component packaging, IC, and other products.
- Serial numbers and logos on plastic products, electrical enclosures, and other electronics products.
- Metals and surfaces: stainless steel, copper, aluminum, oxidation, phosphorylation, electroplating, commonly used for the laser marking of hardware, daily necessities, electrical cladding, cell phone shells (e.g.iPhone, Ipad), jewelry (e.g.ring), medical tools, etc.
Compact the Plywood Case package, and keep delivery safe.
Note: The machine will be plugged in and connected to the computer when using.