Lithium-Ion Battery Skateboard with Hand-Held Remote Control
Gyropad Lithium-Ion Battery Skateboard brings an all new feel to modern transportation and mobile sport entertainment. With the ability to reach high speeds of 25 miles per hour for up to 15 miles on a single charge, climbs grades of up to 20 degrees. Dual 250W motor, total 500W power.
Fully charge in about 2~3 hours. 8-ply Canadian Maple Construction with best grade gripping surface layer. 265LBS max Carrying capacity.
With the ability to reach high speeds of 25 miles per hour for up to 15 miles on a single charge, climbs grades of up to 20 degrees. Dual 250W motor, total 500W power. Fully charge in about 2~3 hours. 8-ply Canadian Maple Construction with best grade gripping surface layer. 265LBS max Carrying capacity.
Motor Power: 250W x 2
Wheel Size: 90mm ( Diameter)
Battery: Lithium-Ion 36V 4.4Ah
Max. Load: 265LBS
Net Weight: 14.3lbs
Charge time: 2~3 hours
8 Layers Maple Board
Wireless Remote Control
High Output Brushless Motor
Max. Speed: Up to 25miles
Travel Distance: Up to 12 miles
Climbing Angel: 20 Degree (Max)
A handy tool set (Socket Wrenches, hexagonal and screw drive bits) included
Gyropad Electric Skateboard was designed for those who are older than 13 with previous skateboard riding experience. We highly recommend all riders wear protective gears such as helmets, elbow and knee pads, goggles and gloves etc. at all times while you are riding the skateboard. Children should ride the skateboard under adult supervision at all times. Do not use on ice or icy surfaces, near motorized vehicles of any kind.
Before you ride, please read and understand the electric skateboard features and safety instructions. There are two modes to ride the skateboard – by manual control mode or by auto ride mode. DO NOT RIDE IT ON AUTO RIDE MODE UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO DECELERATE AND STOP! Do not press the mode button to stop the skateboard when you are riding the skateboard, which will lead to a sudden STOP and make you fall off. Always pull the wheel button back to decelerate and stop the skateboard.
Auto mode was designed for sophisticated skateboard riders only.
To better understand how the electric skateboard functions, turn the skateboard upside down, familiarize yourself with all the buttons on the remote control before you ride on it. Starting at a slower speed until you feel comfortable to speed up.
Remote Control Diagram/Instructions
1. On/OFF + Mode switch- To turn on remote simply just press the button, to turn off remote
press down and hold tell lights are no longer on.
2. Mini USB Charging Port on remote handset. (Mini USB Cable included)
3. Wheel button – Acceleration/Brake switch. This is the switch you use to control the skateboard forward or stop.
4. Directional Change Switch – press to rotate the direction from forward to backward.
5. Remote & skateboard battery indicator Switch- When the switch is pushed up (toward the wheel button), the top 4 grid indicators (in green) show the remote handset battery level. While pulled down the top 4 grid indicators (in red) show the skateboard battery level.
6. Extra Switch – reserved for future features.
Acceleration & Break Switch
1. In order to accelerate forward, push forward lightly on the Acceleration/ Break switch and hold in position, which will ride in a cruise speed. Gently push up or pull down to adjust the speed. Never do a sudden pushup or pulldown that will accelerate in very fast pace or sudden stop.
2. In order to decelerate or stop, pull back the Acceleration/Break switch, it serves as a brake function. Practice it several times until you feel comfortable with it.
3. Forward and reverse button located at the top of the remote (shown in the diagram above as number 5) can be pressed depending on if you want to go forward or in reverse. Do not use it while you are riding!
Skateboard comes with its own dedicated charger. Please only use the charger that was included in the package. Using an alternative charger could cause damage to the skateboard and will void your warranty terms with us.
The charging port can be located on the back of the board on the bottom of the battery casing. Place plug into the charging port and plug in. Well charging the battery, the LED light will be red. The light turns green when charging is complete.
1. Please only use the lithium battery that installed in the skateboard. Removal/replacement is not recommended and will void the warranty terms.
2. Please don’t place the battery near water, fire or extreme temperature.
3. Please don’t use the skateboard if you feel the battery is impacted in any way.
4. Please place the board when charging in an open space away from large amounts of cords/items.
5. Please stop charging immediately if you find that the battery is showing signs of abnormality such as overheating.
This skateboard is not a toy and is not recommended for children without adult’s supervision.
All riders are required to wear proper safety gear when operating the skateboard.
Please do not attempt to ride skateboard at an unsafe speed unless you have fully ability to do so without injury.