Pico LoRa Expansion is a low-power consumption data transmission board that comes with an onboard CH340 USB TO UART converter, Voltage Level Translator (74HC125V), E22-400T22S & E22-900T22S SMA antenna connector that covers 433, 868 & 915 MHz frequency band, Onboard 1.14″ LCD, IPEX antenna connector, LoRa™ Spread Spectrum Modulation technology with multi-level auto repeating. Pico LoRa™ Expansion is developed to enable data transmission up to 5 KM through the serial port.
With the new generation of LoRa™ spread spectrum modulation technology, users can easily transmit data with low power consumption. E22-400T22S & E22-900T22S Pico LoRa™ Expansion discrete itself from the normal LoRa™ with its longer communication distance, lower power consumption with better safety, and ani-inference system. USB-UART communication of Pico LoRa™ enables direct communication with a desktop/laptop without using Raspberry Pi Pico.
LoRa™ is the abbreviation of Long-range that runs on a spread-spectrum technique procured from chirp spread spectrum (CSS) technology. It encodes information using the wideband linear frequency modulated chirp pulses.
- Onboard 1.14″ LCD
- Voltage Level Translator (74HC125V)
- Communication ranges up to 5 KM
- Supports auto repeating to transmit longer
- Highly Secured & Low Power Consumption
- For Evaluating signal quality with the RSSI or “Received Signal Strength Indicator.”
- Wireless parameter configuration support
- Fixed-point transmission support
- SMA and IPEX Antenna Connector
- USB to LoRa and Pico to LoRa Communication via UART
- RXD/TXD: UART RX/TX indicator
- AUX: auxiliary indicator
- PWR: power indicator
Serial/USB selection jumpers:
- A: USB TO UART to control the LoRa module through USB
- B: control the LoRa module through Raspberry Pi Pico
Data/Command mode selection jumpers:
- Short M0, short M1: Transmission mode
- Short M0, open M1: Configuration mode
- Open M0, short M1: WOR mode
- Open M0, open M1: Deep sleep mode
- Frequency – 850.125~930.125MHz / 410~493MHz (Programmable Range)
- Power – 22dBm
- Distance – Up to 5 KM
- Interface – UART Communication
- Serial Port Module – E22-400T22S / E22-900T22S
- Voltage Level Translator – 74HC125V
- 1 x Pico LoRa Expansion (433/868/915MHz)
- 1 x Antenna
- Raspberry Pi Pico is not included!
- For reference only, please confirm the locally supported LoRa band before placing an order.