MatDep Pro 3D Printer with FDM Extruder and Material Dispensing System
In a single pass, revolutionize your 3D printing experience with MatDep Pro and add conductive and functional ink into a 3D design. With groundbreaking innovation, the MatDep Pro features an FDM extruder and a materials dispensing system, each with independent motion. The independently moving print heads are cleaned off after each use, eliminating cross-contamination and delivering better print quality, speed, and reliability – so you can achieve more precise and accurate prints.
With a large format build volume of 14.17 x 9.84 x 7.87 inches (360 x 250 x 200 mm), the MatDep Pro is your canvas for innovation. It’s compatible with various functional materials, allowing users to mix and match materials to create different properties and functions. Print intricate designs with resolutions as fine as 100 microns, and choose from conductive, resistive, dielectric, magnetic, thermo-electric, and photovoltaic materials to bring your boldest ideas to life.
The MatDep Pro is the ultimate device for printing smart devices with embedded circuitry. 3D printing is no longer limited to creating static or passive objects. It can also create electronics with functional inks and pastes with dynamic or active properties, such as conductivity, magnetism, or responsiveness to stimuli. The MatDep Pro can print with viscous inks that contain various building blocks, such as metallic and oxide particles, polymers, hydrogels, and functional elastomers. These inks can be used to create devices with programmed functionality, such as printed electronics, rechargeable batteries, sensors, actuators, and soft robots. Accelerate innovation, research, and development and discover new applications and possibilities. Using the most advanced 3D printers available can expand your field of innovation and help you stay ahead of the curve.
- 3D Print Electronics: Make soft robots, rechargeable batteries, medical devices, and more.
- Combine Materials: Use gold, copper, and a wide range of new materials.
- Strong and Tough: Make the strongest 3D prints available with composite materials.
- Value Packed: Enjoy a significantly lower cost of ownership than similar 3D electronics printers.
The FDM extruder and materials dispensing system are each equipped with independent motion.
- Two Printheads: Optimized Print Heads: FDM Extruder and Materials Dispensing System
- Independent Motion: The extruder and materials dispensing system assemblies move independently. Both print heads are automatically wiped cleaned after use.
- The FDM Extruder (Print Head 1) 3D Prints:: PLA, ABS, PETG, POM, Nylon (PA), PC, Carbon Fiber filament, Dissolvable filament (PVA, HIPS), and Flexible filament (TPU, PLA+)
- The Materials Dispensing System (Print Head 2) 3D Prints: Functional Pastes and Inks, Conductive Nano- Particle Inks, Resistive, Dielectrics, Magnetic, Thermo-Electric, Photovoltaic, and Graphene Solutions
- Resolution: Achieve a resolution of 200 microns and attain even finer resolutions of up to 100 microns with specialty tips on the materials dispensing system.
- Materials Dispensing System Viscosity Range: Works with all inks and pastes with viscosities ranging from 1mPa·s to 54000 mPa·s.
- Materials Dispensing System Syringe Size: 3 ml
- Materials Dispensing System Nozzle Size: 14 to 30 Ga (1.6mm to 150μm) Higher Resolution Available: 30 Ga, 32 Ga, 34 Ga
- FDM Extruder Size: 0.4 mm (1.75 mm filament)
- Large Format Build Volume: 360x250x200mm or 14.17 x 9.84 x 7.87 inches
- Industrial Linear Guide: Stable and precise movement control
- Continue Printing After Power Cut: Yes
- Video Inspection System: Real-time magnifying video inspection system for more precise adjustment control of the dispensing system.
- Machine Dimensions: 630 x 430 x 625 mm
- Machine Weight: ~ 92.5 lbs.
- Max. Heat Bed Temperature: Max 120°C
- Printing Temperature: Max 260°C
- Printing Speed: 20-200 mm/s
- Max. Extruder Flow Rate: 24 cc/hour
- Positional Accuracy: XY axis: 0.011 mm and Z axis: 0.0025 mm
- Extrusion Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm
- Stage Material: Flexible Magnetic Build Mat
- Software / File Format / Operating System: Compatible with Repetier-Host, Cura, Makerware, Simplify3D / STL and GCODE / Windows, Mac, Linux
- Connectivity: USB/SD and Card/WiFi
- Print Electronics: Make PCBs. Wearable technologies. Conductors. Solar Cells. Flexible electronics. And beyond.
- Independent Motion Technology: The FDM extruder and a materials dispensing system are each equipped with independent motion. The independently moving print heads are cleaned off after each use, eliminating cross-contamination and delivering better print quality, speed, and reliability.
- Use a Wide Range of Substrates: Print on a wide range of substrates, sizes, or shapes to a depth of 1 cm.
- Video Inspection System: Monitor your multi-material 3D printing progress in real-time from your device to ensure your high-resolution 3D designs print perfectly.
- Enjoy Accurate 3D Prints: Achieve accuracy in layer height, surface finishing, tolerance, and roundness.
- Simple To Use: Control the A2200 from your computer, smartphone, or the full-color touch screen. It’s compatible with USB, SD card, and flash drive for direct printing.
General Tools & Materials: Allen Wrench, Screwdriver (x1), Scraper (x1), Tweezer (x1), Dispenser/Syringe Adapter & Clamps for Plastic Syringe (x1), Dispenser/Syringe Adapter & Clamps Glass Syringe (x1), Empty Plastic Syringes (x5), Syringe Caps (x5), Transfer Adapters (x5), Filament Holder (x1), Power Cable, Mark III Dispensing System, Video Monitoring System, Simplify3D Software License