HeatSign Metal Tag Engraving Machine For Engrave Metal Tags Such As Stainless Steel and Brass
HeatSign HS-DE04 Metal Tag Stamping and Marking machine represent a good solution for your nameplate, tags, metal label engraving marking requirements. Featuring a high writing speed, the ability to work on various metal materials, and auto suitable different thickness plates without adjusting, integrated touch-screen for ease of control, these machines are both fast and versatile. The HS-DE04 also supplies a big marking area 170mm x 100mm(6.69-inch x 3.93 inches).
Vibro Peen Machine Advantages
- HEF technology can help auto suitable different thickness metal tags
- Software with a powerful edit function can mark any character, letter, series number, another number automatically
- The highly integrated design includes a touch screen and software; you just plug and play
- Low consumptions, one Hard Marking Pin can last at least one year
- Powerful power can do deep tag engraving
- Excellent Performance
- Being able to directly metal tag stamping and engraving. By engraving your company name, the part number, or other technical information directly onto your plates, you ultimately make them easier to use for your customers. Even the most durable labeling systems are not able to achieve the permanence of engraving, making it the preferred choice for information that needs to last.
Common applications in which Dot Peen metal tag marking machines may be used include:
- Nameplate Engraving
- Dog tag engraving
- Metal label engraving
- Metal plate engraving, the material can be stainless steel, steel, copper, aluminum, etc.
- While speed and accuracy remain the primary concerns when considering any engraving machine, the HS-DE04 incorporates several key technological
advances that give it several significant advantages:
- The advanced HEF technology allows for marking even on uneven surfaces, so you can mark on different thickness plates without adjusting
- The HS-DE04 tag engraving machines do not require to connect the air compressor to work, easy to move and operate
- Similarly, controlling the HS-DE04 Metal tag stamping machine is accomplished through an incorporated touchscreen; no separate PC workstation is needed. This gives direct control of the machine and helps to minimize the compatibility and latency problems common on many other engraving machines.
- Item Number: HS-DE04
- Engraving surface: Flat surface
- Marking area:170mm x 100mm
- Power source:100V~240V 50HZ/60HZ
- Power consumption:125W
- Software: Include
- Engraving machine type: Tabletop
- Engraving depth:0.05-0.5 mm (adjustable, depending on materials)
- Marking speed:2 letter~4 letters/s according to letter size (height 2mm)
- Marking materials request: Hardness less than HRC60
The machine can engrave all kinds of metal tags, labels, plates; the material can be Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass, Iron, etc. Also, marking on hard plastics. It is mainly used for engraving and marking on the direct part, nameplate, component identification, traceability, etc.
Compact the Plywood Case package, keep delivery safe.