NanoSound DAC 2 Pro for Raspberry Pi
The original NanoSound DAC is one of the most successful Pi Audio Products launched via Kickstarter, with 274 very satisfied backers and delivered on time. NanoSound DAC is a Raspberry Pi Add-on Board with HIFI DAC, LDO Voltage Regulator, OLED Display, Power Switch, Control Buttons and Infrared Remote.
It was rated a full 5 out of 5 rated by Official Pi Magazine and dramatically improves the audio quality of your Raspberry Pi.
NanoSound DAC2 has kept all the benefits of NanoSound DAC and made improvements in all areas. With i2S audio interface, Raspberry Pi and NanoSound DAC 2 gives you the best bang for buck audio experience. A Headphone + Speaker Amp Add-on is also available to provide a fully integrated all-in-one audio experience.
What’s more, we have developed our well received NanoSound CD upsampling & extraction plugin, which perfectly accompany NanoSound DAC 2
NanoSound DAC 2 – Sound Quality Improvements
– 2 x Precise crystal acting as master clock for lower gitter and better DSD performance.
– Improved and wider sound signal paths
– Critical electronics component uses top audio grade capacitors by ELNA, WIMA, EVOX instead of much smaller and cheaper surface mount counterparts
NanoSound DAC 2 – Convenience Improvements
– Digital knob style volume control for maximum accuracy
– Reusable accessories such as NanoSound Amp^2
– Choice of 1.5″ OLED Colour Display to display album artwork
– Dual power input is now autoswitching instead of using a manual toggle switch