NanoSound DAC Basic for Raspberry Pi
A Headphone + Speaker Amp Add-on is also available to provide a fully integrated all-in-one audio experience.
ALL-IN-ONE RASPBERRY PI AUDIO SOLUTION
NanoSound provides essential functionalities including Media Control Buttons, Display (*), Remote control and Pi Power Switch, all in one package. This convenience give you a true consumer electronics experience, while keeping the full customisation and flexibility of Raspberry Pi.
Running Volumio and many other player softwares, with 3D Printed Case and Infrared Remote Control, NanoSound gives you the best audio performance and experience you would expected from any great audio player.
Michelangelo Guarise (Founder & CEO of Volumio): “We are very excited about this partnership: Nanomesher is a breathe of fresh air into the Raspberry PI audio world, and their newly released NanoSound DAC together will Volumio will definitely be the next cool item for music lovers. NanoSound is unique since it integrates features that a lot of Volumio lovers have been asking: Oled display, Remote and Button controls, that’s what makes it so special: NanoSound and Volumio will surely be the ultimate ready-to-play and user friendly Audiophile Music player.”
– Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC. 192kHz Sampling Rate / 24bit Resolution Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
– Hardware volume control for best quality using “alsamixer”
– Texas Instruments TPS7A4700 Ultra Low Noise Voltage Regulator
– Switchable Power Option. Power from a single microUSB port or independently
– Raspberry Pi Power switch. Turn on and Gracefully shut down Raspberry Pi System
– 6 GPIO buttons for Media Control
– Infrared Receiver and Remote Control. LIRC compatible
User’s Guide available upon purchase