Petoi Nybble – Open Source Bionic Robot Cat
Nybble is powered by NyBoard V1, a customized Arduino board with an Uno chip. It supports balancing and detecting body status (orientation and acceleration), infrared, serial communication, and Raspberry Pi.
Customize and play with your robot pet
- DIY – build your robot
- Play – enjoy your creation
- Maneuverability – explore the natural world
- Coding – C++, Python
Highlights – The world’s cutest robot cat
- Dimensions: 250 x 107 x 140mm, 10 x 4.2 x 5.5inch
- Weights: 350g (12.3oz)
Actual cat-like adorable behaviors – control with programmable behaviors
- Extensible through Raspberry Pi: Leverage the Raspberry Pi module ecosystem (Note: Pi is omitted)
- Built on OpenCat – an open-source project for quadruped robots
- Adapt OpenCat for your purposes and run any customized version on Nybble
- Play with your “cat” for fun! Perfect for STEM and Robotics Education
- Learn to code, customize and program your pet to make it come to life with unique and cute tricks
- Software and Programming Support
- Arduino IDE
- Python API sending serial commands
- The Petoi Mobile app
- 3D puzzle wooden frame
- The frame is a 3D puzzle featuring a retro screw-free design
- On average, it takes about 3 hours to put together the body from scratch
- Wireless dongles: support wifi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Board: Nybble is powered by NyBoard V1, a customized Arduino board with an Uno chip. It supports balancing and detecting body status (orientation and acceleration), infrared, serial communication, and Raspberry Pi.
- 11 x servos
- Max voltage: 8.4V
- Wall material: Plastic
- Gear: Alloy
- Motor: coreless
Compatible Battery and Chargers (not included)
- You need 2 x 14500 3.7V Li-ion batteries and a smart charger. Be careful with fake batteries that claim more than 850mAh capacity.
- Thriving Community: Top Indiegogo Project was initially crowdfunded by 136,536 USD by 585 backers in 2018. Near 2000 Nybbles have been sold on Indiegogo so far.
- Join the community at Petoi: Nybble started with Arduino, Hackster.io, and Github open-source communities. We also have our forums to give updates and answer questions. We also run competitions to encourage showcasing innovative uses of Bittle.
- 3x Plywood frame sheets
- 1x NyBoard
- 11x servos and accessories
- 1x MicroUSB cable
- 1x USB programmer
- 1x Bluetooth Dongle
- 1x wifi Dongle
- 1x Battery holder
- 4x 3D printed upper leg parts
- 5x Silicone toe covers
- 1x Ultrasonic sensor with RGB LED
- 1x Infrared remote
- 1x Screw and spring bag
There are no reviews yet.