Pickerbot Mini – Mobile Pick-and-Drop Robot based on Robot Operating System
Pickerbot Mini is a mobile pick-and-drop robot based on ROS (Robot Operating System) for robotic researchers, developers, educators, students, and hobbyists. Equipped with a built-in ROS Computer, 3 Axis Robot Arm, Soft Gripper, LiDAR, Depth Camera, STM32 Motor/Power/IMU Controller, and metal chassis with omnidirectional Mecanum Wheels, it is ideal for ROS beginners with affordable price, compact design, and ready-to-go-package. Pickerbot Mini is also an ideal robotic research and development prototype platform.
ROS is the most popular robot operating system in the world. A ROS-based hardware platform will benefit the user by gaining extensive practical skills from the world’s most promising robot operating system.
ROS and Ubuntu images are pre-loaded on Pickerbot Mini, which includes all the essential ROS software packages and drivers. Our online tutorial will guide the user on launching Pickerbot Mini and its ROS packages within minutes.
- Complete Solution – Pickerbot Mini is a ROS learning and research project package bundled with all essential hardware components and ROS software.
- Expandable – Pickerbot Mini can add accessories such as voice recognition modules, LCD screens, external keyboards, etc.
- Classroom Ready – Pickerbot Mini has comprehensive classroom materials, including a user manual, tutorials, and sample ROS codes. This allows educators to integrate Pickerbot Mini’s hardware and software package into their curriculum easily and flexibly.
- KCF tracking
- AR label recognition
- RGB visual line tracking
- Skeleton tracking
- 3D object recognition
- ORB mapping
SLAM & Navigation
- Obstacle avoidance
- rtab visual mapping
- rtab visual+LiDAR mapping
- Hector mapping
- Karto mapping
- Cartographer mapping
- Cartographer 3D Reconstruction
- RRT path planning
- LIO-SAM 3D Reconstruction
- LeGO-LOAM 3D Reconstruction
- YOLO object recognition
- YOLO gesture recognition
- YOLO traffic sign recognition
- Deep learning model training
- Gesture control
- Tensorflow object recognition
- Tensorflow target detection
- Tensorflow handwritten number recognition