Seirios RNS (Robot Navigation System) – SLAM and UI
Seirios RNS is a smart and intuitive navigational software to power your robots. Our technology is based on sensor fusion, vision, and machine learning & artificial intelligence that enables robots to see and react the way humans do.
Remotely and manually control your robot with the onscreen joystick or WSAD controls easily.
For your robot to discover, store and recall environments.
Path Recording and Recalling
Mark your robot’s location in a series of points to save it as a path. Save it as a task to run it later or stack it with other tasks.
Command your robot to a single point in a map easily. Then, save this point as a goal to run later or stack them with other tasks.
Coverage planning feature where Seirios RNS will plot a path to cover the zone you have drawn.
Schedule & Tasklist
Stack multiple tasks (goals, paths, and more) into a single list that you can run now or schedule to run later.
Collaboration in every sector
- Construction – Heavy and dangerous load ferrying, site inspections, and more.
- Cleaning – Hotels, malls, hospitals, and public places.
- Healthcare – Medication transportation, meal deliveries, waste management.
- Industrial – Load-carrying robots, picking robots, and more
- Service – Telepresence robots, service robots, receptionist robots, and more.
- Security – Security patrolling robots, analytical tools, and more.
- Do you sell ready-to-use robots? — No, Seirios is a navigation software that will power your robot and be able to work with different kinds of robots.
- How long does it take to install Seirios? — Installation of Seirios RNS could be done within an hour; however, it depends on your network speed and stability
- Do I need ROS knowledge to run Seirios? — No ROS knowledge is required to operate your robots after installation.
- Where to call if there are any issues with my Seirios software?
Recommended Hardware Requirements
- Seirios is a lightweight application compatible with different platforms compatible with;
- ARM: Jetson AGX Xavier / Xavier NX
- x86: PC with 6-core & 12-threads
- Depending on your needs, Seirios can be optimized for your hardware.