ThingsLog 4G Level Monitoring
Remote tank water level monitoring over 4G is a remote-level monitoring system that consists of a Narrowband IoT low-power data logger, level sensor, cloud platform, and a mobile app. The solution is ideal for monitoring low power in remote locations with no power supply, like remote tanks, open channels, rivers, sewers, wastewaters, dams, or reservoirs. The remote-level monitoring data loggers come preconfigured and ready to use.
How does ThingsLog 4G Level Monitoring System work?
The sensor is attached through a threaded connection to a pine with fluid or an air duct. Each sensor is carefully selected for the fluid and the pressure range that will be monitored. We support relative pressure up to 1000 bar and absolute pressure up to 35 bar.
Data Logger Operation
The data logger wakes up at configurable intervals, provides a power supply to the sensor, reads the measurements, and records the values in memory. The logger wakes on configurable transmission intervals and transmits the recorded readings. For example, if the reading bridges a preconfigured low/high-pressure threshold, the logger wakes and transmits an instant alarm. Alarms are forwarded to the subscribed users through an email, mobile notification, or an API message.
Remote 4G Level Monitoring system application
- Large levels and depths in drilling wells, dams, and other types of large ponds
- Water and aqueous solutions
- Fuels oil, diesel, biodiesel, petrol, and petrol products-oil
- Dense and viscous liquids
- Basics, acids, liquid reagents
- Organic and inorganic solutions
- Other aggressive fluids
Advantages over competitive level monitoring solutions
- Designed with low power in mind (no need for solar or any other kind of an on-site power supply)
- Easy installation
- Long battery life
- Level alarms are sent as emails and mobile notifications
- Narrowband IoT is a critical factor for low data network usage and long battery life
- Convenient mobile application for reviewing current level/volume
- Available for both Andriod and Apple mobile phones
What’s included in ThingsLog 4G Level Monitoring system kit?
- ThingsLog 4G low power data logger
- ThingsLog Level sensor with barometric cable
The ThingsLog Remote Level Monitoring cloud and mobile app subscription package are not included.
Remote 4G level monitoring features
- Network type: 4G
- It can be used both for water and aggressive fluids
- Level of measurement:
- Up to 100m* (for > 100m on special request)
- Up to 100 m PVC hose/ventilated cable
- For certain aggressive fluids:
- Up to 10 m copper hose (optional custom-made)
- Up to 3m stainless steel (optional custom-made)
Power supply options:
- Output signal: 4 ÷ 20 mA (2-wire)
- Reverse-polarity protection: YES
- Working temperature: 0 ÷ 70 °C
- Low/high-level instant alarms
- Ambient temperature: (-20) ÷ 40 °C
- Accuracy: 0.5% for 100% of FSO
- Electrical connection: ventilated cable
- Probe diameter: 27 (30) mm
- Probe material: stainless step 304/316 L
- Built-in stainless-steel membrane 316 SC
- Protection class: IP 68
ATEX sensor protection class for aggressive fluids:
Platform and Mobile App: ThingsLog Platform is cloud-based and accessible online. You will have your username and password and the option to set up extra users if more people need access to the data. In addition, the platform will allow you to monitor the level of your tank remotely on your computer or mobile phone. You will be able to set high and low-level alarms, review detailed readings and alarms and track the level/volume of your tank. A custom dashboard and some daily or weekly reports could also be set.
ThingsLog platform and the mobile app support six languages – English, German, Spanish, Russian, Greek, and Bulgarian.