ThingsLog Cat M1 Remote Pressure Monitoring
ThingsLog Remote Pressure Monitoring is a solution that aims to provide low-power pressure monitoring of water, non-aggressive or aggressive fluids, air, or gas in locations with difficult access. It’s based on ThingsLog low-power data loggers and specially designed pressure sensors suitable for low-power monitoring. The Remote Pressure Monitoring data loggers come preconfigured and ready to use.
How does the ThingsLog Cat M1 Remote Pressure monitoring system work?
The sensor is attached through a threaded connection to a pine with fluid or an air duct. Each sensor is carefully selected for the fluid and the pressure range that will be monitored. We support relative pressure up to 1000 bar and absolute pressure up to 35 bar.
Data Logger Operation
The data logger wakes up at configurable intervals, provides a power supply to the sensor, reads the measurements, and records the values in memory. The logger wakes on configurable transmission intervals and transmits the recorded readings. If the reading bridges a preconfigured low/high-pressure threshold value, the logger wakes and transmits an instant alarm. Alarms are forwarded to the subscribed users through an email, mobile notification, or an API message.
Remote Cat M1 Level Monitoring system application
- Pressure monitoring in water pipe distribution networks
- Air pressure monitoring
- Gas pressure monitoring
- Pressure monitoring in the food processing industry
- Chemical industry
Advantages over competitive Remote Pressure Monitoring solutions
- Designed with low power in mind (no need for solar or any other kind of an on-site power supply)
- Easy installation
- Long battery life
- Level alarms are sent as emails and mobile notifications
- Narrowband IoT is a critical factor for low data network usage and long battery life
- Convenient mobile application for reviewing current level/volume
- Available for both Andriod and Apple mobile phones
What’s included in the ThingsLog Cat M1 Remote Pressure Monitoring system kit?
- ThingsLog Cat M1 low power data logger
- ThingsLog Pressure sensor with barometric cable
ThingsLog Remote Pressure Monitoring solution cloud and mobile app subscription package is not included.
Remote Cat M1 Remote Pressure Monitoring features
- Network type: Cat M1
- Environment: air, water, non-aggressive liquids, and aggressive fluids
- Pressure ranges: from 10 kPa up to 35 absolute bar pressure up to 1000 bar relative pressure
- Power supply options: Batteries/Solar/24V
- Reverse-polarity protection: YES
- Pressure instant alarms – low or high level
- Working temperature: -20 ÷ 100°C
- Max. allowable pressure: 1.5 x FSO
- Process connection: ¼ NPT; G1/4″BSP M; G3/8″ BSP M; G1/2’BSP M; M20×1.5; G1″; G1¼”
- Accuracy: 0.5% for 100% of FSO
- Electrical connection: LIVY or UNITRONIC ROBUST cable
- Electrical connection: ventilated cable
- Probe material: stainless-steel 304/316L
- Built-in stainless-steel membrane 316 SS
- Protection class: IP 65/IP 68
ATEX sensor protection class for gas and aggressive fluids:
Platform and Mobile App – option
ThingsLog Platform is cloud-based and accessible over the Internet. You will have your username and password and the option to set up extra users if more people need access to the data. In addition, the platform will allow you to monitor the level of your tank remotely on your computer or mobile phone. You will be able to set high and low-level alarms, review detailed readings and alarms and track the level/volume of your tank. A custom dashboard and some daily or weekly reports could also be set.
ThingsLog platform and the mobile app support six languages – English, German, Spanish, Russian, Greek, and Bulgarian.