ThingsLog LoRaWAN Remote Temperature Monitoring
ThingsLog Remote Temperature monitoring is an excellent solution for temperature-sensitive environments and logistics, focusing on monitoring places with difficult access and no power supply. The solution consists of highly accurate temperature sensors, low-power mobile data loggers, a monitoring and positioning platform, and a mobile app for the end user.
How does ThingsLog LoRaWAN Remote Temperature Monitoring system work?
The sensor can be installed inside the logger or outside on a cable exit. Moreover, the solution supports integration with existing 4-20mA temperature probes.
Data Logger Operation
The data logger wakes up on a configurable interval, provides a power supply to the sensor, reads the measurement, and records the value in memory. The logger wakes on configurable transmission intervals and transmits the recorded readings.
If the reading bridges preconfigured low/high power threshold values, the logger wakes up and transmits an instant alarm. Alarms are forwarded to the subscribed users through an email, mobile notification, or an API message.
Remote LoRaWAN Remote Temperature Monitoring system application
- Temperature-monitored logistics in cars and vans
- Remote vaccine/medicine refrigerators monitoring low
- Low power environment temperatureм monitoring in locations with difficult access
- Water temperature monitoring in rivers, dams, channels, tanks, and pipes
- Temperature monitoring in warehouses
- Low power independent temperature monitoring of other goods over large distances
Advantages over competitive LoRaWAN Remote Temperature Monitoring solutions
- Designed with low power in mind (no need for solar or any other kind of an on-site power supply)
- Easy installation
- Long battery life
- Level alarms are sent as emails and mobile notifications
- Narrowband IoT is a critical factor for low data network usage and long battery life
- Convenient mobile application for reviewing current level/volume
- Available for both Andriod and Apple mobile phones
What’s included in the ThingsLog LoRaWAN Remote Temperature Monitoring system kit?
- ThingsLog LoRaWAN low power data logger
- ThingsLog temperature sensor with barometric cable
The ThingsLog Remote Temperature Monitoring cloud and mobile app subscription package are not included.
Remote LoRaWAN Remote Temperature Monitoring features
- Network type: LoRaWAN
- Environment: air, gas, water, non-aggressive liquids (water) | aggressive fluids (fuels, acids, and others)
- Standard sensor range: -30 °C : +70 °C / – 22 F : 158 F
- Custom request any range from -55 °C to 150 °C / -67 F : 302 F )
- Sensor location:
- Embedded in data logger Cable output over a cable gland/ Cable range: up to 5m* (up to 100m possible on special request)
- Power supply options: Lithium batteries/Solar/24V
- 3rd party sensor integration Sensors with Output signal: 4 ÷ 20 mA (2-wire)
- Reverse-polarity protection: YES
- Logger working temperature: -40 ÷ 70 °C
- Low / high-temperature instant alarms
- Probe material: plastic/stainless steel 304/316 L for aggressive environments
- Data logger Protection class: IP 68
Platform and mobile app
ThingsLog Platform is cloud-based and accessible over the Internet. You will have your username and password and the option to set up extra users if more people need access to the data. In addition, the platform will allow you to monitor the level of your tank remotely on your computer or mobile phone. You will be able to set high and low-level alarms, review detailed readings and alarms and track the level/volume of your tank. A custom dashboard and some daily or weekly reports could also be set.
ThingsLog platform and the mobile app support six languages – English, German, Spanish, Russian, Greek, and Bulgarian.