ThingsLog NB-IoT MQTT Water Level Monitoring Data Logger
ThingsLog NB-IoT MQTT water level monitoring data logger is a low-cost & low-power data logger designed for remote monitoring and recording water levels. It can operate in a wide range of underwater environments. Its accuracy equals 0.5%, and its temperature range is between 0 to 70 Celcius. Additionally, the ThingsLog data logger device kit includes a replaceable battery with 10 years of life.
- An accurate and reliable monitoring system of water levels in your preferred water environment
- Real-time alerts for changes in the water levels through our app to save your time and money
- It can be used in non-aggressive fluids such as freshwater
- The deepest water level of measurement is up to 200 meters.
- The most suitable working temperature ranges between 0 and 70 °C
- Get instant alarms in case of Low/High-level changes
- Accuracy: 0.5% for 100% of FSO
- Electrical connection through ventilated cable
- Probe diameter: 27 (30) mm
- Probe material: stainless steel 304/316 L
- Built-in stainless steel membrane 316 SS
When it comes to the functionality of our products, ThingsLog NB-IoT remote water level monitoring tank level monitoring device kit includes:
- NB-IoT low power data logger
- Level Sensor and barometric cable
- Lastly, the ThingsLog platform for data analysis & ThingsLog mobile app
The NB-IoT MQTT level monitoring data logger is suitable for:
- Remote water tank monitoring
- Tank level monitoring & level change alerting
- Sewage and stormwater level monitoring
- Larger ponds and reservoir level monitoring
Open data protocol
NB-IoT water level monitoring data logger is based on NB-IoT MQTT pressure monitoring data logger.
Therefore, you can use it with your own platform or with ours presented below:
Platform and mobile app
To use the level monitoring data logger, you will need also to purchase the ThingsLog tank level monitoring platform and mobile app subscription package.
ThingsLog tank monitoring is a cloud-based platform accessible over the Internet. You will have your own username and password and can set up extra users if more people need to monitor the tank. The platform will allow you to monitor remotely the level of your tank on your computer, mobile phone, set high and low-level alarms, and review detailed readings, alarms and track the level/volume of your tank. If required also, a custom dashboard could be set and also some daily or weekly reports.
ThingsLog platform and the mobile app support six different languages – English, German, Spanish, Russian, Greek, and Bulgarian.
ThingLog data logger features
- Since data transmissions over NB-IoT, it is accurate & reliable
- Frequency Bands ranges include: B1/B3/B8/ B5/B20/B28
- Reconfiguration over the AIR
- Mobile app
- up to 10 years battery life (12,000 transmissions) with a replaceable battery
- 19 uA consumption in sleeping mode
- Power supply options include low power with lithium batteries, 12V, 24V, Solar, or a combination of on power + low power.