TinySine AudioB Plus Bluetooth Audio Receiver Module – U.FL
If you want to build a simple Bluetooth amplifier board, our AudioB plus Bluetooth audio receiver is a good choice for your project. This is a Bluetooth 4.0 stereo receiver based on CSR8635—we breakout pins to 2×10 2mm space male pins. So you can integrate it into your project efficiently. This module has a U.FL connector. You can connect an external 2.4G antenna with a U.FL to SMA cable.
- Quick press S2 to switch to the previous song, long press to reduce the volume
- Quick press S3 to switch to the next song, long press to increase the volume
- Press S1 to play or pause
- If there is audio output, the MUTE pin will be high level; otherwise, it will be below.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- HFP V1.6
- HSP V1.2
- A2DP V1.2
- AVRCP v1.4
- Support for smartphone applications (APPs).