WASP Red Spitfire Extruder
Single extruder for WASP FDM printers. Fast and accurate printing in a variety of materials. Expand your printing possibilities with additional interchangeable cartridges and nozzle diameters with the simple turn of a screw. It comes with a 0.4mm nozzle as standard.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm standard, 0.7mm, 1.2mm available
- Cartridge: LT Cartridge Standard
- Cartridge Max Resistance Temp: up to 350° C
- Printable Materials: PLA, PETG, FLEX
- Cartridge Add-On: HT Cartridge is available as add on
- Printable Materials with HT Cartridge: ABS, PA, PC, HIPS, PA+C, PMMA, PP
Power Supply Voltage: 24V
* The color does not determine different performance during the print – color determines the voltage
- Delta WASP 2040 Industrial X
- Delta WASP 2040 Industrial 4.0
- Delta WASP 4070 Industrial X
- Delta WASP 4070 Industrial 4.0
- Delta WASP 2040 Industrial
- Delta WASP 2040 Turbo2
The innovative WASP SPITFIRE System leads to a new generation of 3D printer extruders: the modular architecture allows you to mount a specific cartridge and nozzle for your need. In addition, the SPITFIRE System is equipped with a new resistance that can bring the nozzle temperature up to 350 ° C for printing more technical materials.
Removable cartridge with a simple turn of the screw
The idea behind the new SPITFIRE System is to extract and replace a cartridge (consisting of nozzle, barrel, and coupler) with a simple spin of the screw, depending on the different printing needs and the materials you want to print.
The cartridge (consisting of nozzle, barrel, and coupler) is the heart of the SPITFIRE System and gives the new WASP extrusion system maximum modularity and versatility. From now on, the extruder can be configurable, depending on the different printing needs.
Two types of cartridges have been designed to meet all your needs:
LT SPITFIRE Cartridge with Teflon to print at low temperature (indicated for PLA, PETG, and FLEX);
HT SPITFIRE Cartridge without Teflon to print at high temperature (suggested for ABS; PA; PC; HIPS; PA+C; ASA; PMMA, and PP).
The SPITFIRE Cartridges LT and HT are also available with a nozzle of 0.4 / 0.7 / 1.2 mm in diameter.
There are no reviews yet.