Prevent Electrical Fires at Home and Workplace -Wirecare
Switchboards are serious business. Every switchboard must have a number of critical components, but the following three are all you need to worry about for now; the Main Switch to turn off the electricity supply to your home, Circuit Breakers to protect your home, and RCDs (Residual Current Devices) to protect you.
Electrical devices and wiring, kitchenware, flammable liquids, tobacco products, and heating systems are examples of common fire hazards.
Zeroplus Technology consolidated resources with a newly formed “Brook Livin” team to announce its first disaster-preventing WIRECARE in June 2021 to expand the product portfolio into a new household sector. Get the Safety Status of Sockets & Wires in Click by Brook Livin Wirecare. Use Electricity Safely & Wisely with Wirecare, verified by global safety certification.
Cause of Electrical Fire
Through the report of Home Structure Fires by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Electrical distribution & lighting equipment were the leading causes of home fire property damage.
- An average of 32,000 such fires caused 430 deaths, 1,060 injuries, and $1.3 billion in direct property damage annually.
- Wiring and related equipment accounted for 6 percent of all home fires and 7 percent of all home fire deaths.
- Wires are mostly hidden behind the wall outlet; periodic inspection is highly recommended.
Wirecare takes care of your wires and sockets by measuring the “Load Impedance” between the Socket / Extension Cord and the Household Electrical Substation, determining the aging status of the sockets and wires, and offering inspections to avoid disasters caused by excessive electricity consumption.
Check the power usage safety periodically & increase inspection frequency during summer and winter due to higher power consumption. Keep sockets free during the inspection. Remove all appliances and devices from the sockets/extension cords.
Wirecare Technical Specifications
Wirecare detects socket and circuit safety levels and informs the user with simple green/orange/red LED signals. This benefits users to easily inspect overall household wiring safety and proceed with necessary replacements to avoid Accidental Electrical Fires at businesses and homes.
You plug in the device and allow it to test and process the socket. With that in mind, we reached out to Brook Livin to check out their Wirecare solution allowing users to check their homes and note how their wall wires are safely passing current.
When it comes to home safety, one of the most dangerous things in your home is the wires within the wall that allow everyone to do so much—lightning in wires running through encased kindling.
Make Circuit Resistance check easier | Fire Alert | WIRECARE
- Crisis Radar: Inspect all socket status independently! Not leaving out any spot!
- Ten seconds for ten years of safety: Understand your power usage quality. Designed and manufactured in Taiwan!
- Safety helper: Easy to carry and storage
- Power traffic lights: Data simplification. Get started easily!