Xeoma Video Surveillance Software Pro License for 32 Cameras with 1 Year of Updates
By buying this item, you will receive an electronic license (a combination of digits) delivered to your email (no hardware included). For any questions, please visit Xeoma official website
Xeoma video surveillance software has been developed for 10 years and proved to have an ideal set of functions including AI-based features for individual use and all kinds of business. Our clients all around the world cherish the simplicity in use and opportunity of system expansion.
Create your unique video surveillance system with a user-friendly interface that allows you to add a great variety of modules.
Xeoma Pro is a professional edition with intellectual modules that can be used to build a powerful solution. Xeoma Pro license includes the following modules:
- Possibility to create your own cloud video surveillance;
- Automatic license plate recognition (ANPR) also with 3rd party utilities for recognition (check our site for a list of supported countries);
- Simultaneous view of several cameras’ archives;
- Possibility to watch archive without closing live cameras;
- Possibility to export synchronized several archives together;
- Face Detector and Recognition;
- Smoke Detector;
- The detector of Abandoned Objects;
- Loitering Detector;
- Cross-Line Detector (with movement direction);
- Privacy masking;
- Embedded PTZ presets;
- LDAP support;
- Multilayered e-Map;
- You can choose what users the Pop-up Window module will work for;
- PTZ control through a web browser;
- Possibility to make intervals of archive undeletable;
- Visualization of movement in the archive;
- The sound alarm can be played not only on the server but on clients too;
- RTSP Broadcasting;
- ANPR Upload to FTP;
- Clients update automatically;
- Xeoma Pro licenses cumulate with Xeoma Standard licenses;
- Button switcher for immediate turn on/turns off.
Xeoma Pro license is perpetual. It includes 1 year of free updates, after that period is over, you’ll be able to use your Xeoma Pro license forever in the last available version of Xeoma or purchase Xeoma Pro renewal with a 50% discount to be able to update software further.
– Xeoma works on all major operating systems: Windows, Linux, Linux/ARM (Raspberry), Mac OS X, iOS, and Android.
Everything depends on cameras that will be processed in Xeoma. For the system requirements calculator, please visit Xeoma official site.
Supported operating systems: Windows – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, both 64-bit and 32-bit versions, Windows Server 2008 R2/2012/2016.
Linux – both 32-bit and 64-bit versions with XWindows or console/server. Available for Linux based on an ARM processor (e.g. Raspberry Pi) or Intel processors.
Supported Linux distros: Ubuntu latest versions (12, 13, 14 and newer), Debian 7 and up, openSUSE 12.2 and up, Mint 13 and up, CentOS version 7 or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 6 or higher.
Mac OS X version 10.9 or higher.
Android – Android OS 4.4 (API LEVEL 10) or higher (recommended – 4.2 or higher), 20 Mb of free operating memory, screen resolution – 450×450 or higher.
iPhone/iPad – iOS version 6 or higher.
- Connect remotely anytime! (with our Mobile App on iOS and Android as well)
- Easy installation by downloading the software, activating the serial number, and adding cameras, you are ready to go! Cameras can be added automatically.
- Supported 99% of cameras in the market (including no-names). Any resolution. Supports dual streaming.
- Absolutely free tech support via email, phone, Skype, and online chat. Ask a question, offer an idea, we are happy to help!
- New versions are released each month with updated and freshly developed features.
If you’d like to purchase other editions (with fewer or more cameras), please visit our website or request via messages.