YoloLiv YoloBox Multi-Camera Live Streaming Encoder, Switcher, Monitor, Recorder (EU Version)
The YoloBox supports input resolutions of 720p and 1080i/p and streams at your choice of 540p, 720p, and 1080p60, using the H.264 codec. You can stream to YouTube via custom RTMP settings. The YoloBox features an HDMI out, which allows you to display your stream locally on an HDMI device. It also has a line-level audio input and discrete headphone audio out. You can record your stream directly in the .mp4 format to an optional SD card, up to 128 GB in size, using the built-in SD card slot.
Note: The YoloBox EU is compatible with 4G networks in Europe, and it requires a local SIM card and data plan, which are not included with the device.
The YoloBox EM can be used anywhere globally when connected to the internet via Ethernet port or Wi-Fi. However, when using a Sim card and data plan (not included), the EM version is only compatible with systems outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It is compatible with the EU, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- Touch control without a computer
- Built-in simultaneously streaming
- Stream via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE 4G
- Live switch up to 6 sources
- 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB in, 1 x SD card, 1 x PDF; 1 x HDMI out; Audio in & out
- Add logos/comments to the stream
- Import pictures/videos from SD card
- Records internally to SD Card
- Direct integration with YouTube/Facebook/RTMP(s)
- Supports up to 1080p60
The YoloBox provides you with a large touchscreen interface for easy streaming and control.
The device works as a switcher, with a variety of picture-in-picture templates as well as graphic layers. It has a built-in encoder that allows for live streaming, and it can record to optional SD cards.>
- You can brand your live stream by adding logos/watermarks/rolling captions
- Customized PiP options, including Interview mode, allow you to bring a unique look and feel to your stream
- Engage with your audience in real-time via feature comment overlays
- The customizable scoreboard feature displays a real-time-controlled scoreboard for professional-looking results
- Built-in lower-thirds templates can be edited, or you can add your own
You can connect to the internet using the integrated RJ45 (Ethernet) port, Wi-Fi, and cell service using an optional SIM card.
YoloBox will first push your feed to the YoloLIV platform, from where it automatically forwards your feed to a maximum of 3 destinations simultaneously.
Major streaming platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, and YoloLIV are supported.
RTMP protocols allow you to stream to custom RTMP destinations, including YouTube.
SD Card Input
Roll in pre-recorded videos for intro, countdown, B-rolls, or special segments from an SD media card.
You can load a PDF as a local source to your YoloBox
The internal battery can power your YoloBox for approximately 3 hours. The YoloBox charges via the USB connection, which is used for power only.
There are no reviews yet.