2 x 100W Class D Bluetooth Audio Amplifier Board – TSA7499
TSA7499 is designed for factories or DIY users. Bluetooth/LINE IN select switch and audio input port are designed as JST connectors. So, users can install this amplifier board in a box and connect an external switch and RCA/Mono plug to make their own audio amplifier. TSA7499 can also connect with our TSA1000 external audio volume control board. People can adjust the audio volume by rotating a real knob.
- Size: 12cm x 8cm
- Smart cooling system
- Bluetooth 4.0
- External audio volume knob supported
- Working voltage: DC14V-39V(without TSA1000) DC14V-24V(with TSA1000)
- Over/under voltage protection
- Over-current protection
- Over-temperature protection
TSA7499 is a 2x100W audio amplifier board with AudioB plus Bluetooth module. It’s integrated with ST high-performance TDA7499 which supports dual channel audio amplification. Both channels are capable of outputting nominal power simultaneously and continuously. This board can be powered by any DC14V-39V* power supply. It has a smart cooling system, the fan not working in normal cases to reduce the noise. Only start when the chip temperature is > 65°C.
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY
- Car audio
It’s perfect for your Hi-Fi application, the audio source can be cable input or Bluetooth. You may wish to pair it with a mobile phone or a computer (etc). Power the amplifier board. Use your phone or PC (etc) to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “BT Speaker”. You don’t need a PIN, pair it and then you can play music.
- Note: We had tested it. It also works well with 12VDC power. But we suggest using DC14V-39V power if possible.
- Note: If you connect a TSA1000 with this amplifier board. The power input can not be more than DC24V.