2 x 50W + 100W 2.1 Channels Bluetooth Audio Amplifier Board – TSA7492B(Apt-X)
TSA7492B 2x50W + 100W 2.1 channels audio amplifier board with AudioB pro Bluetooth module that supports Apt-X. It has perfect class-D architecture(Based on TDA7492 and TDA7498), and 2 channels have 50W power output, and another channel has 100W power output. All the channels are capable of outputting nominal power simultaneously and continuously. Any DC12V-26V power supply can power this board. It can be used to drive any 4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers. TSA7492B can also be connected with our TSA1000, TSA1010, or TSA1020 external audio volume control board. People can adjust the audio volume by rotating the real knob.
It’s a 2.1 channel amplifier board. That channel for the subwoofer is 100W mono output. You can pair it with a mobile phone or a computer (etc.). Power the amplifier board. Use your phone or PC (etc.) to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “TSA7492B”. You don’t need a PIN, pair it, and then you can play music.
The highlight point is Apt-X and TWS supported. Therefore, Users can stream audio to 2 pair amplifier boards at the same time wirelessly.
- TSA7492B can auto-detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused, or Bluetooth is disconnected. The amplifier will output the Aux in/Line in audio.
- There has an audio connector that can connect with an external DSP to set the subwoofer audio tones.
- BVC Port: BVC port can be connected with our Audio volume controller to control the Bluetooth audio volume.
Buttons control port:
There have 3 buttons on the board which can control the audio volume and plays/pause etc… You can connect external buttons easily by using this buttons control port.
Pins define:(Check the board backside silkscreen):
- P/P: Play the pause button
- VOL+: volume increase and forward button
- VOL-: volume decrease and rewind button
- S1 – Long press 3s into pairing mode. Long press 6s clear the pairing info.
- S1+S2 – Long press 1s into TWS slave mode.
- S1+S3 – Long press 1s into TWS master mode.
- S2+S3 – Long press 1s disconnect TWS connection.
- Size: 14.4cm x 7.8cm x 3.4cm
- aptX, aptX Low Latency, SBC and AAC
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Bluetooth audio volume control port(BVC)
- Aux in/LIne in auto-detect
- 2.1 channels
- Working voltage: DC12V-26V
- Over/under voltage protection
- Over-current protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY
- Car audio
- How to change the BT name
- How to enable BT password
- How to change Bluetooth audio gains
- TSA7492B Bluetooth module PSR file (PCB antenna version)