4 x 100W Bluetooth 5.0 Multipoint + DSP Audio Amplifier Board – TSA8804
TSA8804 is a 4x100W Stereo Bluetooth 5 multipoint audio amplifier board. It has perfect class-D architecture(Based on TDA7498E), and each channel has maximum 100W power output. Both channels are capable of outputting nominal power simultaneously and continuously. Any DC14V-39V power supply can power this board. It can be used to drive any 4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers.
The highlight point is BT 5 integrated. You can have many TSA8804 boards paired and work together. TSA8804 can remember the pairing info. You don’t need to pair them each time after you turn the amplifier board on. This makes building a wireless surround sound system possible using the TSA8804.
If you only use one TSA8804. It can work like a common Bluetooth amplifier board. Power the amplifier board. Double-click the PAIR button to set the board into Pairing mode. Use your phone or PC (etc.) to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “TSA8804”. You don’t need a PIN, pair it, and then you can play music.
- PAIR – Double-click into pairing mode.
- TX – Click into transmitter mode.
- RX – Click into receiver mode.
One board works like a regular Bluetooth amplifier.
Multiple boards work together.
How to Use:
- Power up TSA8804 board (Voice: Power ON, LED: Blue LED slow blink).
- Double-click the PAIR button to set TSA8804 into Pairing mode (Voice: Pairing, LED: Blue LED fast blink).
- Now, your smartphone can find a new Bluetooth device named “TSA8804”, and connect it (Voice: Pairing successful).
- You can play the music now. If you only use one amplifier board, you don’t need to do the following steps.
- Click the TX button, and set the board to transmitter mode (Voice: Broadcast mode, LED: Red LED ON).
- Power up another TSA8804 (Voice: Power ON, LED: Blue LED slow blink).
- Make sure the master board is working correctly and in transmitter mode. Then, click the RX button to set the slave board into receiver mode. It will auto-search the master board (Voice: Broadcast audio enabled, LED: Green LED ON).
- Double-click the RX button on the Slave board and the TX button on the Master board. The master board will auto searching the slave board for 30 seconds. Both the master and slave board will be connected. (Voice: Pairing successful)
- The slave board will have music out now.
- If a new board wants to join as a slave board, click RX on the new board into receiver mode, then Double click RX, and Double click TX on the Master board.
- If a slave board wants to quit, click the TX button on that board.
Note: If you don’t hear the voice prompt when clicking TX. Please click the RX to switch the mode and then click TX again.
Output bridge enables settings:
TSA8804 is designed based on TDA7498E, which can be used in stereo or mono BTL modes. You can set the jumper closed to enable the output bridge, connect SPK1+ and SPK2+, connect SPK1- and SPK2- together, or connect SPK3+ and SPK4+ SPK3- and SPK4- together, and the output becomes 200W.
Specifications typical @ +25℃, Powered by 36VDC unless otherwise noted. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Supply Voltage (VDC)||14||–||39|
|Input Impedance (Kohm)||–||69||–|
|Output Power (W)||THD = 10%||–||160||–|
|THD = 1%||–||125||–|
Parallel BTL (mono) output
power (W), RL = 3 ohm, Vcc = 36 V
|THD = 10%||–||220||–|
|THD = 1%||–||170||–|
|THD (%)||Po = 1 W||–||0.05||–|
|Gain (dB)||GAIN < 0.25*VDD||–||23.6||–|
0.25*VDD < GAIN <
0.5*VDD < GAIN <
|GAIN > 0.75*VDD||–||35.6||–|
|Minimum Load (ohm)||–||4||–|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||0||20||50|
- Size: 143*110*20mm
- Multipoint connection
- Output bridge enable
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Up to 100 boards can be linked together.
- Qualcomm cVc audio technology
- Qualcomm TrueWireless Technology
- Stereo receive
- Effective transmission distance: 10-15m
- Compatible with all Bluetooth devices that support media audio, including iPhone
There are no reviews yet.