TOSR08-T – 8 Channel Smartphone Relay Bluetooth Remote Control Kit – DS18B20
This Wireless USB Relay Module allows the computer to control the switching of external devices by using the USB port of your computer. Meanwhile, It has a wireless extension port that can work with XBEE Bluetooth Bee or Wifly Module, which means now you can control your device by ZigBee Bluetooth or WiFi!
The TOSR08-T module is powered by a DC 5V power supply and provides four-volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 10 Amp each. It also has a DS18B20 temperature sensor port. So you can use it to make your thermostat or any other similar application yourself.
- Relay power rating: If the relay is used at a voltage or current exceeding this specification, the life of the contacts may be significantly shortened.
- A full datasheet for the relays used on the TOSR08 is here: G5LA datasheet
- First Step – Install the Driver: The TOSR08-T module uses FT232RL USB to UART chip. Before using the TOSR08-T, you will need to download the FT232RL Driver.
- Connect the TOSR08-T, and windows will detect it and ask for the drivers. Point windows to the inf folder, and it will install the driver.
- The TOSR08-T will now appear as a com port.
- Commands: The TOSR08-T operates with an easy-to-use command set as described in the table below.
- TOSR08-T Baud rate: 9600
Test program: To get the TOSR08-T up and running in the minimum amount of time, we have put together an example program to demonstrate the module’s functionality.
This is a Bluetooth Relay remote control kit. Including
- 1x 8 Channel USB/Wireless Relay Module (Temperature Sensor Support)
- 1x Bluetooth Bee Wireless module
- 1x Waterproof DS18B20
- 1x Mini USB cable
- You can easily control this relay module by your computer using Bluetooth.
- We also provide a FREE android App, TOSR Bluetooth. So you can control your device with your phone very easily.