9 Axis Bluetooth Accelerometer Motion Sensor with BLE5.0 Chip for Acceleration Value Detection
A 9-axis sensor can measure accelerometer value through the X, Y, and Z-axis and measure angular velocity through a gyroscope. In addition, this product can send the collected acceleration data to the mobile phone or gateway through the beacon broadcast. After the sale, we will also provide a testing app to help clients test and set sensor parameters, such as sensor name, data connection interval, connection range, etc.
The 9-axis accelerometer is a new-generation sensor product based on our 6-axis accelerometer BEC12-2. It integrates various kinds of sensors, such as accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, etc. 9-axis includes:
- X, Y, and Z axis of the accelerometer
- X, Y, and Z axis of the gyroscope angular velocity
- X, Y, and Z axis of the magnetometer
This product has the outstanding advantages of high sensitivity, high transmission rate, wide applicability, and easy operation. It supports real-time and offline collection of acceleration data, and the collected data can be sent to the mobile app via BLE technology. After the sale, we will also provide the testing app to display the acceleration data directly and help set parameters, such as sensor name, connection interval, connection range, store data, etc. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will provide effective support.
- Bluetooth Version: BLE5.0
- Complies with FCC, CE, ROSH, etc
- Accurate display of signal strength
- Comprehensive integration: accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer
- Data collection: Our App supports the connection of individual sensors or multiple sensors simultaneously
- Real-time and offline collection of sensor data
- Able to set sampling frequency and range of accelerometer, gyroscope angular velocity, and magnetometer data.
- 1. Motion detection: detecting body movement and vibration to monitor and improve health status, exercise efficiency, disease prevention, and rehabilitation treatment.
- 2. Traffic detection: detecting the acceleration, vibration, and other transportation data, such as vehicles, trains, and planes, to optimize vehicles’ design and improve their stability and safety.
- 3. Industrial production: detects the vibration of machine equipment and the movement status on the track, providing data support for production management and maintenance.
- 4. Proximity positioning: specific scene positioning, movement tracking, etc. With the continuous development of technology, the application fields of acceleration sensors are also expanding. In the future, with the continuous development of technologies such as artificial intelligence and the IoT, acceleration sensors will be more widely used in fields such as smart homes, intelligent transportation, and intelligent manufacturing, bringing greater convenience and benefits to people’s lives and work.
Product Warranty: One year
What’s Included: A 9-Axis Sensor