Kywoo Mini – A delicate 3D Printer Designed for STEAM Education
1. Light And Portable. Unlike The Bulky Ones In The Market, Kywoo Mini Only Weighs 5kg And Is Tiny In Volume(Printing Size:180mm*180mm*200mm) Which Is Very Suitable To Use In The Office And Classroom.
2. Simple Operation. From Assembly To Operation, All The Processes Set No Threshold To Newbies. Kywoo3D Always Adopts Modular Assembly, Kywoo Mini Does So Too. Another Design That Makes Operation An Enjoyment Is The Knob Screen. Turn The Knob On The Screen To Realize All Operations Including “Select”, “Adjust Speed”, And “Increase Or Decrease Value.”When In The Class, Students Can Get Easy Access To The Whole Operation And A Quick Understanding Of The Mathematical Theory Of FDM Printers.
3. High-Speed Printing. Kywoo Mini Comes With A 32-Bit Silent Mainboard And The Latest Marlin 2.0 Firmware Which Allows High-Speed Printing Making It Possible For Students To Get Their First 3d Printing Stuff In A Limited Time During Class. Different From Other Kywoo 3d Printers, Kywoo Mini’s Built-In Auto-Leveling Is A Nine-Point Precise Leveling, Making Leveling Compensation Automatically While Printing And Saving Time And Maximizing Accuracy And Print Quality.
4. Silent Printing. We Have to Make Research And Found Out That Users Really Care About A Quiet Environment While Printing. We Decided To Adopt A 32bit Silent Mainboard For Every Kind Of Kywoo 3d Printer Including Kywoo Mini, A Lower Decibel Working Environment Is Always A Pleasing Benefit.
5. Magnetic Plate. Kywoo Mini Is Equipped With A Magnetic Build Plate. The Matte Surface Holds The Print Steadily On The Plate. Removing The Print From The Plate Is Not A Painstaking Part Anymore.
6. Auto-Leveling Function. Like Other Kywoo 3d Printer, Kywoo Mini Have Its’ Own Touch To Enable Auto Leveling As Well, Makes Leveling Compensation Automatically While Printing Will Also Save You Time, Maximizing Accuracy And Print Quality.
Nowadays, 3D printing technology has been slowly extended to all aspects of our lives, no matter medical treatment aviation, architecture, etc., children can understand the importance of technology from an early age has also become the top priority of current education. At present, many schools have Gradually incorporated 3d printing into children’s courses and learned about CAD modeling and so on.
This is also one of the reasons why most 3D printing companies are committed to development. We believe that in the future, 3D printing will penetrate deeper into people’s lives. In the future, we previously hoped that Kywoo Mini would also slowly enter the students’ classrooms and let the children experience the fun of 3D printing together.