Make Your 3D Printing Filament with Felfil Evo Filament Extruder – Felfil Evo Assembled.
Felfil Evo Assembled is a filament extruder for 3D printers, able to make your filament from industrial pellet or shredded plastic waste (PLA, ABS, PETG, HIPS, HDPE, Nylon). It is already assembled, safe, and easy to use. You can choose your nozzle diameter (1.75 – 2.85 mm ) and product color (black, white, yellow transparent, transparent).
Felfil Evo’s interface is intuitive, and you can use it easily. In addition, it makes it possible to control Felil Evo’s temperature and speed of the material extrusion.
The Filament Extruder Made For You
- Felfil Evo is a safe and easy-to-use plastic filament extruder, able to produce custom and recycled filament for 3D printers starting from pellet or wrong prints.
- With Felfil Evo, you can choose from plastic materials and make your 3D printing filament.
- Felfil Evo is a domestic filament extruder designed to be used by every user, whether a 3D Print expert or beginner.
- Its dimensions are studied to insert it in every space.
- With Felfil Evo, you can make two different filament diameters, 1.75mm and 2.85mm, just by changing the nozzle.
- Felfil Evo interface is intuitive and makes the extruder easy to use.
- It is possible to set the correct temperature manually and Gearmotor speed, then start to make high-quality custom filament for your 3D printer.
- Felfil Evo is available in four colors: yellow transparent, transparent, white, or black.
Felfil Evo is an open-source project, which means that you can see how it was designed.
For this reason, Felfilino, our special PCB board, is based on the Arduino processor.
We made specific components for specific objectives. The screw, nozzle, and melting chamber design are based on industrial solutions. The screw is realized with durable materials, and its precision guarantees a high-quality extrusion of plastic materials.
The mechanical components are made in Italy and manufactured in durable materials, ensuring product quality.
Thanks to its design, Felfil Evo is easy to maintain and is suitable for different uses.
- Max temperature: 250°C
- Extrusion speed: 1,2 m/m
- Filament tolerance: +/- 0,07mm
- Product dimensions: 35 x 18 x 10 cm
- Universal Power Input: 110 VAC or 220 VAC
- Gearmotor speed: 0-9rpm
- Extrusion Rate: from 1.15 m/minute
- Max temperature: 250°C
Warranty: 2 years (1 for business).
Color: It comes in Black, Transparent, White, and Yellow Transparent colors. Please define your color choice in the checkout page note box.
Size: It comes in 1.75 MM and 2.85 MM sizes. Please define your color choice in the checkout page note box.
What’s in the Box
Felfil Evo Assembled arrives ready to be used. We suggest making the first extrusion test with the material sample that you can find in the box.
- Felfil Evo Filament Extruder
- Material Sample (about 400gr)
- Power Supply and Power Cord
The PDF manual will be provided upon purchase.
Warranty and Assistance
We provide a worldwide 2 years warranty – 1 year for business – according to our policy. In addition, we provide free and fast assistance via email or Facebook chat for all customers. See the support page to open a support ticket, and one of our experts will be back in touch as soon as possible.