Labpano Pilot Era the Revolutionary 8K 360° Camera
Record high-quality 360° video and stream it live with the Pilot Era 8K 360 Camera from Labpano. The Pilot Era can capture and stream up to 8K24 resolution and up to 4K30 resolution, and it records onto its 512GB internal flash drive in H.265 or 264 mp4 format. It features pro-style functions such as internal, real-time stitching, time-lapse, PilotSteady 9-axis image stabilization, HDR, countdown, precise GPS positioning, a gravity sensor, a gyro sensor, and a magnetic sensor. Each camera lens features an f/2.28 maximum aperture and a 185° field of view, allowing you to capture a wide diameter around the camera for a 360° view of the surrounding area.
- Capture & Stream up to 8K 360 Live Video
- 4 x 12MP CMOS Sensors, Ethernet/Wi-Fi
- 4 x f/2.28 Fisheye Lenses with 185° FOV
- 512GB Internal Drive, 3.1″ Touchscreen
- 9-Axis Gyro Stabilization, Built-In GPS
- In-Camera Stitching, High Dynamic Range
- 7200mAh Battery Lasts up to 3.5 Hours
- Gravity/Gyro/Magnetic Sensors
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio Adapter, Time Lapse
- MP4/JPG File Formats, H.265/264 Codecs
The Pilot Era can live stream up to 8K24 360° video and share your footage with your viewers to social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube, or direct streaming platforms when connected to a LAN via RTMP/RTSP using the Ethernet USB hub adapter. In-camera image stitching enables you to view your real-time 360° content on the display via 2.4 or 5 GHz Wi-Fi using the downloadable Pilot Go app with your iOS or Android device. The PilotLive 8K algorithm allows you to preview the 8K streams in real-time using a VR headset or a Windows 7/8/10 or macOS 10.11+ computer running the Labpano Pi player.
- Pilot Era is the world’s first 8K 360°camera integrating a touchscreen and a smart OS which bring you a seamless experience like using a smartphone.
- Meet your professional pursuits: Capture up to 8k photos/videos under professional (HDR/time-lapse)/ manual modes; 512GB UFS 2.0 device storage & 3.5 hours continuous shooting.
- Steady & fast workflow revolutionized: in-camera stitching of 8K videos; Up to 8K standalone VR Live streaming; Send straight to GSV (Google Street View)/Google Drive/Dropbox/Facebook from the device.
- “Light” professionalism: 690g with a beer-can size; -PC/smartphone-free with a 3.1’ touchscreen for easy control of full parameters.
Expandable for efficiency & more usability: Frequent OTA updates based on user feedback; Develop new APPs for our business/project requirements.
- Camera control and file upload features are available via 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi, or you can use the crisp 3.1″ color touchscreen display to control the camera, leaving your smartphone for editing and other tasks. The built-in 9-axis gyro image stabilization helps produce smooth, gliding shots. Video is recorded locally on the internal 512GB drive, or you can directly upload to Google Drive or Dropbox using the network features.
The camera’s multifunctional USB Type-C port is used for data transfer and charging the removable 7200mAh battery, even while it is in use, which can last up to 3.5 hours when recording and up to 3 hours when live streaming. You can also utilize an optional power bank to extend shooting time. The USB port can also be used to input external audio using the included 3.5mm audio adapter, and stereo audio will then be embedded in the video output. You can also utilize Ethernet connectivity through the included powered USB Extension Hub to connect the camera to a network for live streaming. When connected to an Internet-enabled network, the firmware will automatically be updated when available.
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.