LiPower Portable Power Station 500W/472Wh SOL500 – More Outputs, More Compatibility
LIPOWER 500W portable power station is equipped with two pure sine wave AC power sockets (110V 500W peak 750W), 4 DC power sockets (12V/6A Max), 2 USB-A ports (5V/3.1A), 1 Fast-charging QC3.0 port ( 5-12V, 18W Max) and 1 PD 45W USB-C port (5-15V, 30W Max).
- High Performance and Large Capacity — LIPOWER SOL500 portable power station with a huge capacity of 472Wh (3.7V 127600mah) lithium-ion battery pack, which is powerful enough to charge a smartphone 40+ times, drones 15+ times, iPad (32.9Wh) 12+ times, MacBook Pro (58Wh) 8+ times, mini-refrigerator (60W) Over 7 hours, 32-inch TV over 6 hours.
- Designed for Portability — The mobile power station SOL500 is only 11.0×7.9×4.5 inches (American football length is 11.2 inches), and its weight is 9.9 lbs; lightweight, compact, and comes with a handy handle. It is your best choice for camping in your RV, dealing with road trip emergencies, and home power outages (CPAP users).
- Multiple Functional Output Ports — LIPOWER 500W lithium power station is equipped with two pure sine wave AC power sockets, 4 DC power sockets, 2 USB-A ports, 1 Fast-charging QC3.0 port, and 1 PD 45W USB-C port. As a result, SOL500 can supply power to your ten devices at the same time.
- Multiple Charging Methods — 1) You can recharge the battery of this 500W power station with an AC adaptor at home. 2) Use the car outlet to charge outdoors during a road trip or with a solar panel. 3) It takes only 5-6 hours to recharge 100% battery of the power station through the wall outlet and 45W Type-C PD port simultaneously.
Superior Safe Protection System — Advanced battery management system enables voltage control, temperature control, and built-in safe-charging designs to provide short circuit, overcharging, and overload protection to improve battery utilization.
LIPOWER SOL500 – 2021 Updated Portable Power Station / Compact / Silent / Green / Secure
Lipower SOL500 portable charging station is a compact and powerful power station with 472Wh. It is a perfect power companion for your daily used electronic devices(Max.500W) like TV, mini-fridge, LED light, drone, cameras, laptops, routers, projectors, and smartphones, and 1*LED lighting is used for emergency lighting during a power outage.
It fits your power needs when power outages, camping, fishing, RV trip, hunting, emergency use, etc.
Take it Anywhere You Go.
The automatically retractable handle can reduce your hands’ burden and make your adventure easier! Portable in size (11.0×7.9×4.5 inches) and lightweight at 9.9 lbs, you can take this power station on fishing, hunting, camping, traveling, boats, or anywhere else. Two built-in bright emergency LED lights are also on the left to keep you safe in the darkness.
Top Battery and Safety Guarantee
Circuit Protection: The BMS battery management system has over-voltage, over-current, and over-heat protection. In addition, it adjusts the Charging voltage and speed to suit your device’s needs. Pure Sine Wave Benefits: Generates less electrical noise in your equipment; Equipment and appliances last longer, run cooler, and more efficiently.
Four Ways to Recharge
- The power station can be recharged in 4 ways:
- AC wall outlet 8~9 hours fully charged;
- When you use the dual-port, TYPE-C + wall outlet for charging, the portable charging station only takes 4 hours to quickly charge from 0-80%.
- From car outlet 9~11 hours fully charged
- From generator 9~12 hours;
- From the sun with compatible solar panels (6~9 hours fully charged depending on sunlight)
Never Run Out Of Power – LIPOWER can extend the runtime of these appliances and more.
Solar Generator Set
You can pair the SOL500 battery power station with the APOLLO 100 Solar Panel to gain endless power directly from the sunlight – upgrading into a 500W Solar Generator set. A solar generator is completely healthy and eco-friendly, without gasoline or toxic fumes.
International FCC, ROHS, CE, and PSE safety certification.
There are no reviews yet.