ROCK 3 Model A 2GB Single Board Computer
The ROCK 3 Model A (ROCK 3A) is a powerful single-board computer based on the reliable Rockchip RK3568 SoC in a compact form. What it lacks in size, it more than makes up for with its excellent features, including Quad-core Armv8.2‑A Cortex‑A55 CPU, Arm Mali G52 GPU, near CD quality audio, HDMI 2.0 port supporting displays up to 4K@60pfs resolution, multiple connectivities, storage possibilities and compatible with a wide range of software operating systems. In addition, the ROCK 3A offers class-leading performance. So whether you’re a hobbyist, IoT enthusiast, or a maker looking to create innovative applications, you can rely on the ROCK 3A, a reliable and extremely capable platform for bringing your ideas to life. It’s a great little board!
Key benefits of the ROCK 3A single-board computer
- ROCK 3A provides reliable and capable performance based on the Rockchip RK3568 SoC, Quad core Armv8.2‑A Cortex‑A55 up to 2.0GHz, Arm Mali G52 GPU, and 32-bit LPDDR4 2GB RAM.
- The ROCK 3A features a built-in On/Off power button, meaning you can perform safe shutdowns by simply pressing a button.
- ROCK 3A is extremely practical, as it is compatible with multiple operating systems, including Android 11, Debian/Ubuntu Linux, the full implementation of the Arm architecture v8‑A instructions set, and others.
- ROCK 3A benefits from extensive storage capacity, including 32-bit LPDDR4 2GB RAM and a high-speed eMMC socket for eMMC modules which can be used for OS and data storage.
- The 40-pin header supports many interface options, providing the ROCK 3A with many connectivity capabilities and ensuring compatibility with almost every accessory.
- 1x M.2 E-key connector for WiFi/BT supports WiFi6
- 1 x M.2 M-key connector for SSD
- 1x Micro SD card slot
- HDMI 2.0 port supporting displays up to 4K@60fps resolution
- 2x USB 2.0 HOST ports
- 1x USB 3.0 HOST port, 1x USB 3.0 OTG/HOST port
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port (supports PoE (Power Over Ethernet) with add‑on PoE HAT)
- 1x camera port (2‑lane MIPI CSI)
- 1x display port (2‑lane MIPI DSI)
- 3.5mm audio jack with mic
|Processor||Quad‑core Arm Cortex‑A55 (ARMv8) 64‑bit @ 2.0GHz|
|GPU||Arm Mali G52 GPU, supporting OpenGL ES1.1, 2.0 and 3.2, OpenCL 2.0, and Vulkan 1.1|
|Memory||32-bit LPDDR4 2GB RAM|
|Power Requirements||The ROCK 3A supports various power supply technologies, including smart power adapters as well as fixed voltage|
|HDMI||1x HDMI 2.0 port supporting display up to 4K@60fps resolution|
|USB||2x USB2 HOST ports 1x USB3 HOST port hardware switch for host/device switch 1x USB3 OTG port|
|Software||ARMv8 Instruction Set Debian/Ubuntu Linux support Android 11 support Hardware access/control library for Linux/Android.|
|Temperature||Operation temperature: 0~50 ℃|
There are no reviews yet.