ROCK 4 Model SE 4GB RK3399-T Single Board Computer
ROCK 4 SE is a reliable and high-performing single-board computer that offers class-leading performance and superior hardware as standard. This special edition board is based on a powerful Rockchip RK3399-T Hexa-core processor, big.LITTLE™ Arm® Dual Cortex-A72® CPU, Arm Mali™ – T860MP4 GPU and 4GB 64bit LPDDR4 RAM. With onboard RTC, WiFi, Bluetooth, antenna, audio jack, 4K HDMI port, and many more, ROCK 4 SE is the perfect Raspberry Pi alternative that provides an incredible performance solid as a ROCK!
What Are the Key Benefits of the ROCK 4 SE?
Powerful Rockchip processor
A low-power high-performing Rockchip RK3399-T processor is embedded into the heart of the ROCK 4 SE board and equipped with an Arm® big.LITTLE™ technology Dual Cortex®-A72@1.5GHz, Quad Cortex-A53@1.0GHz CPU, Arm Mali™ – T860MP4 GPU and 4GB 64bit LPDDR4 RAM, be sure that your board will provide a high-performance solid as a ROCK!
Extensive storage capacity
ROCK 4 SE offers you an immense advantage over competitors’ boards, benefiting from extensive storage capability. It features a Micro SD card, an eMMC, and an M.2 (M key), ensuring the board with a tremendous amount of additional storage capacity.
RTC (real-time clock)
The onboard real-time clock allows you to accurately register the time even when the ROCK 4 SE is powered off. In addition, the board features an onboard connector for an RTC battery.
Multiple connectivity capabilities
The board offers you multiple connectivity capabilities, including Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet, USB and HDMI ports, and a built-in antenna, allowing you to incorporate ROCK 4 SE into your applications widely.
Highly compatible with SBC accessories
ROCK 4 SE features an onboard 40P GPIO extension header, offering extensive compatibility with a wide range of SBC accessories.
Advanced multimedia functions
The ROCK 4 SE is fitted with an Arm Mali™ – T860MP4 quad-core graphics processing unit (GPU), ideal for advanced multimedia applications, including games. In addition, the board incorporates camera and display interfaces, an HDMI port supporting displays up to 4Kp60 resolution, a high-quality audio output via a 3.5mm onboard audio jack that supports microphone input as default, and much more.
Why is ROCK 4 SE the perfect Raspberry Pi alternative?
- Better performance – 4GB 64bit RAM, more processing cores, and a broader memory interface,
- Extensive storage capacity,
- Similar form factor,
- 40-pin GPIO extension header.
- Processor: RK3399T, Arm® big.LITTLE™ technology (Dual Cortex®A72; frequency 1.5Ghz, quad CortexA53, frequency 1.0Ghz)
- GPU: Arm Mali™ T860MP4 GPU, supporting OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1/3.2, Vulkan 1.0, Open CL 1.1 1.2, DX11
- RAM: Dual channel 4GB 64bit LPDDR4
- Dual display via HDMI and MIPI DSI supporting mirror or extend modes H.265/VP9 (HEVC) hardware decode (up to 4Kp60)
- H.264 hardware decode (up to 1080p60)
- WiFi 5/BT 5.0, BLE, Gigabit Ethernet
- USB TypeC™ PD/QC power input
- Micro SD, eMMC/M.2 (M key) connectors
- Real-time clock (RTC)
- Software: ARMv8 Instruction Set, Debian/Ubuntu Linux support, Android 7.1/Android 9.0/Android 10/Android 11 support, GPU-enabled AI stack such as Caffe, Hardware access /control library for Linux/Android
- Operation Temperature: 0∼50 ℃/ Storage Temperature: -20∼80 ℃