Seirios FMS – Fleet Management System
What is FMS? Advanced Fleet Management Solutions: Fully automate your environment with robots using Seirios FMS. Robot management, task delegation, and lane creation.
Fleet management made easy – An advanced fleet management system with a simple user interface helps you easily control all the fleets.
Arrange your tasks in a list, and the FMS will execute them based on robots’ proximity and availability.
With no limits to the number of robots in a fleet, keep track of the robots to maximize your output and capabilities.
For precision and dynamically changing environments, draw single or two-way lanes for robots to follow within their environment.
Why Seirios FMS?
Efficiency at its best.
- Task Delegation – No hassle figuring out which robot is available or not. Add tasks to the list, and the FMS will delegate to available robots.
- Traffic Optimization – Robots in the FMS are aware of each other in the environment. Therefore, worry less about congestions and collisions.
- Lane Management – Busy environments tend to be busy and dynamically changing. Use the lane drawing feature to permit robots to traverse within the lanes drawn.
- Robot Management: Management of unlimited quantity of robots as a fleet
- Grouping: Fence areas of interest in the map/environment to add robots for precise task delegation
- Lane System: Lane creation for robots to precision navigation in large environments
- Precision Select: Select robot(s) using the cursor for rapid command and control
Collaboration in every sector
- Construction – Heavy and dangerous load ferrying, site inspections, and more.
- Cleaning – Hotels, malls, hospitals, and public places, and more.
- Healthcare – Medication transportation, meal deliveries, waste management, and more.
- Industrial – Load-carrying robots, picking robots, and more
- Service – Telepresence robots, service robots, receptionist robots, and more.
- Security – Security patrolling robots, analytical tools, and more.
- Do you sell ready-to-use robots? — No, we are selling robotics software that could work with different kinds of robots.
- How long does it take to install Seirios? — Installation of Seirios RNS could be done within an hour; however, it depends on your network speed and stability
- How many robots can Seirios FMS handle? — There’s no limit to the number of robots Seirios FMS can handle.
- Where to call if there are any issues regarding my Seirios software? https://ozrobotics.com/contact-us/
- Does Seirios RNS required to be able to use Seirios RNS? Yes. For the FMS to delegate tasks to individual robots, those robots must be running Seirios RNS.
Recommended Hardware Requirements
- Seirios is a lightweight application compatible with different platforms compatible with;
- ARM : Jetson AGX Xavier / Xavier NX
- x86: PC with 6-core & 12-threads
- Depending on your needs, Seirios can be optimized for your hardware.
There are no reviews yet.