SquaryPi SquaryFi – Compact 1.54 inches Round LCD Display Based on RP2040, ESP-12E MCU
SquaryPi is a square LCD based on the RP2040, with a tiny and attractive 1.54-inch display module with 240×240 pixels resolution and 350 nits brightness. Its 65K RGB colors and apparent vivid visual effect allow it to broaden its engagement with your project.
- SquaryPi is a compact 1.54-inch square LCD board with 240×240 resolution and 65K RGB colors, providing a clear and vivid visual effect for your project.
- With an inbuilt GC9A01 Driver and SPI Interface, SquaryPi requires fewer IO pins for easy integration into any project.
- The compact and beautiful design of SquaryPi includes a boot button and three fully customizable buttons on the side edges of the board, providing versatility for your applications.
- SquaryPi is based on Raspberry Pi’s dual-core RP2040 microcontroller and has an accelerometer and dedicated SD card slot for added functionality.
- SquaryPi also features an onboard USB port for accessible data and power transmission, making it a powerful and versatile device for any project.
SquaryFi is an ESP-12E-based square LCD with a compact and appealing 1.54-inch display module with 240×240 pixels resolution and 350 nits brightness. In addition, this WiFi device has 65K RGB colors and a clear and vivid presenting effect that opens many more possibilities to boost its engagement with all of your projects.
- SquaryFi is a compact and appealing square LCD board with a 1.54-inch module that offers 240×240 pixel resolution and 65K RGB colors, providing a clear and vivid presentation for your projects.
- SquaryFi is based on an ESP-12E WiFi transceiWiFimodule MCU, which can run at 80 or 160MHz, making it a powerful and versatile device.
- With an inbuilt GC9A01 driver and SPI interface, SquaryFi reduces the number of IO pins required for easy integration into any project.
- SquaryFi features an onboard USB port for accessible data and power transmission and a dedicated SD card slot, providing added functionality.
- SquaryFi’s apparent Playing effect and WiFi capabilities offer WiFiup many possibilities for your projects, making it a powerful and versatile device.
- Squary Console is a unique way to combine any combination of SquaryPi and SquaryFi for the ultimate experience.
- You can create any combination, such as all SquaryPis, all SquaryFis, or a mix of both.
- With Squary Consoles, you can run multiple applications on a single board, making it a distinctive innovation.
- The mounted squares on the console can effortlessly communicate with each other, making it easy to integrate into any project.
- Note: SquaryPi & SquaryFi are omitted! This product only includes the Display Console.