Tiny Arcade DIY Kit
The Tiny Arcade DIY Kit lets you relive the golden age of video games with an arcade cabinet that fits in the palm of your hand. This comes as a DIY kit, which is simple and fun to put together – there is no soldering needed, or any special tools. The circuit boards fit together and the acrylic cases assemble like a jigsaw puzzle with no glue needed. It only takes about 10 – 15 minutes to assemble a Tiny Arcade.
- Beautiful, vibrant full color OLED screen
- Games are free and open source – play community made games or write your own
- SD card expansion slot – download new games and insert card
- Comes preloaded with 3 games
- High quality joystick and two push buttons
- Built-in speaker with volume control knob and rechargeable lithium battery
- USB port for charging and game development
- Clear Acrylic Case
- Arcade stickers to decorate your cabinet
- Electronics based around the same 32-bit ARM processor as the Arduino Zero
- Program your own games and share them online
- Can play videos at 30FPS with sound.
What is the Tiny Arcade?
We’re old school arcade lovers here – there is nothing quite like the experience of playing a game on an arcade cabinet. We’ve created Tiny Arcade to let you experience that feeling anywhere, by shrinking an arcade cabinet to just a few inches tall.
Tiny Arcade DIY Kit lets you experience many retro type games which can be downloaded completely free from our site or any number of others that create games for the Tiny Arcade. You can also play videos on the Tiny Arcade at 30 FPS with audio.
Tiny Arcade DIY Kit is based around TinyCircuits, a modular Arduino compatible platform the size of a quarter which stack together like electronic LEGOs. There is an analog joystick and two push buttons for playing the games, a built in speaker for playing audio, a Lithium battery, built in USB for charging (and reprogramming), and a microSD expansion slot.
Even though the Tiny Arcade is built around the Arduino platform – don’t worry if you’re not a programmer, there is no need to download any special software or do any soldering with the Tiny Arcade, you can use it without any special knowledge.
Dear Customer, if applicable, the Product Documentation, Reference Materials, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals and Tutorials will be available for download upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product file(s) which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed. If you can’t see any of these files in your account, please contact us immediately. We’re here to help, whenever you need us. Thank you.
TinyCircuits is a maker of tiny open source electronics that let you create your own miniature electronic projects. Our main product is the TinyDuino – an Arduino compatible platform the size of a US Quarter.
Orders will generally ship within 1 – 3 days from receipt of purchase, though we do not guarantee shipment within this time period. We offer shipping via USPS and UPS. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for contacting us to initiate any claim for damaged and/or lost shipments. You are responsible for paying any import duties and taxes on your order.
1. TinyCircuits makes no warranties for its products, either expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness of our products for any particular purpose, even if that purpose is known to TinyCircuits, or any warranty relating to intellectual property. TinyCircuits shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or loss of profits resulting from the handling or use of our products.
2. If you find that the product has does not perform to specifications at any time within ninety (90) calendar days of purchase, TinyCircuits will gladly replace the defective product. The defective product is to be returned by the customer to TinyCircuits .
3. TinyCircuits will not accept returns if the product has been damaged through misuse.
4. TinyCircuits accepts returns for any unopened product within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase, however this return is subject to a $2 + 15% restocking fee and shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
5. Customers must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning products and follow the instructions provided on how to properly return the product.
Have A Similar Product? Sell on Oz Robotics! We’ll help you to increase sales and generate extra exposure for your Products, Services, Brand and Company Name.