Tiny Arcade DIY Kit
The Tiny Arcade DIY Kit lets you relive the golden age of video games with an arcade cabinet that fits in the palm of your hand. This comes as a DIY kit, which is simple and fun to put together – there is no soldering needed, or any special tools. The circuit boards fit together and the acrylic cases assemble like a jigsaw puzzle with no glue needed. It only takes about 10 – 15 minutes to assemble a Tiny Arcade.
- Beautiful, vibrant full color OLED screen
- Games are free and open source – play community made games or write your own
- SD card expansion slot – download new games and insert card
- Comes preloaded with 3 games
- High quality joystick and two push buttons
- Built-in speaker with volume control knob and rechargeable lithium battery
- USB port for charging and game development
- Clear Acrylic Case
- Arcade stickers to decorate your cabinet
- Electronics based around the same 32-bit ARM processor as the Arduino Zero
- Program your own games and share them online
- Can play videos at 30FPS with sound.
What is the Tiny Arcade?
We’re old school arcade lovers here – there is nothing quite like the experience of playing a game on an arcade cabinet. We’ve created Tiny Arcade to let you experience that feeling anywhere, by shrinking an arcade cabinet to just a few inches tall.
Tiny Arcade DIY Kit lets you experience many retro type games which can be downloaded completely free from our site or any number of others that create games for the Tiny Arcade. You can also play videos on the Tiny Arcade at 30 FPS with audio.
Tiny Arcade DIY Kit is based around TinyCircuits, a modular Arduino compatible platform the size of a quarter which stack together like electronic LEGOs. There is an analog joystick and two push buttons for playing the games, a built in speaker for playing audio, a Lithium battery, built in USB for charging (and reprogramming), and a microSD expansion slot.
Even though the Tiny Arcade is built around the Arduino platform – don’t worry if you’re not a programmer, there is no need to download any special software or do any soldering with the Tiny Arcade, you can use it without any special knowledge.