WLKATA Mirobot – 6-Axis Mini Industrial Robot For Education (2022 Upgraded Version)
Wlkata Mirobot, An Open Source 6-axis Mini Industrial Robot You Can Afford – Easy to use, compact size, and affordable. Wlkata Mirobot is designed for robotic and industrial automation education purposes. This mini industrial robotic arm is ideal for learning ROS, V-rep, Blockly, Matlab, CAN, and 485 bus-mastering control. Our customers use Mirobot for studying Mechanics, Informatics (ROS, V-rep, Blockly, Matlab, etc.), Industrial Automation, and Smart Factory 4.0 (CAN and 485 bus-mastering control). In addition, Mirobot not only offers a wide range of end tools and accessories for creating a mini-production line but also gives you access to a complete range of “Robotic and IoT (Internet of Things) Education Resource Based on Mirobot” to create a mini production line or AI visual recognition demonstrations.
You could program Mirobot by G-code, Blockly, Scratch, Python, or C++.
Wlkata also provides various end tools and accessories for creating creative projects, mini-production lines, and future Internet of Things (IoT) scenarios. Check our Website and GitHub community to access the up-to-date Mirobot Education Resource (tutorials, source code, DIY guidance, models), which is free for all.
- High Accuracy Step Motor
- Open-Source Hardware
- Up To 110d/s Joint Speed
- Ideal For Maker & Student
- Multifunctional Box Supporting WIFI, BT Bluetooth, RS485 Protocols (2021 new feature!)
Mirobot Trains Young Engineers With Tomorrow’s Concepts
Mirobot is a cute medium for describing future life and emerging robotic technologies. Mirobot is designed with a 6-axis, an essential feature to obtain the freedom of movement necessary for nearly all industrial and domestic uses. With seven types of end-using tools, wireless controller, conveyor belts, sliding rails, visual recognition kit, rover, and more, the engineers and makers can create unlimited scenes of future life on the table. Wlkata also provides a rich range of tutorials to help educators build demonstrative cases, such as robotic logistics sorting, automated garbage sorting, automated fruit-collecting, bright factory production line, unmanned retailing, etc.
A Robot Used By Universities, High-Schools, Labs, and Professionals Globally
It provides an ideal robotic learning platform for higher education, R&D laboratories, makers, and professional training users. Mirobot has been chosen by lots of top-ranked universities and schools worldwide. It is an ideal robotic learning platform for higher education, R&D laboratories, makers, and professional training users. Mirobot has gained popularity so quickly that it has been sold to more than 40 countries in 3 months after launch. Most of the users adopted Mirobot in the following fields:
- High-school STEM course (K9-K12)
- Higher education laboratory course
- Vocational school practical training
- Automatism (G-code, GRBL, CAN, 485 bus-mastering)
- Computing and AI software (Open-MV)
- Simulation (ROS, V-rep, Gazebo, Webot, Coppelia robotics)
- Electronics (Arduino)
- Laser cutting
- Factory production line demonstration
- Robotic competition
- Lightweight & Ready-assembled Device: Using ABS Engineering plastic as the outer shell material makes it solid and light-weighted, only 1.5kg. It is a robotic arm that can be held in your hand.
- Various Intelligent Control Methods: Mirobot supports PC, Mobile phones, Mirobot Bluetooth Controller, and APP control.
- Highly Precise: The repeated positioning accuracy is 0.2mm, making it ideal for educational and light-duty tasks.
- Introduction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SisrRUX_Zfk
- Drawing and Writing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8GJZB1Zjao
- Robotics Learning For Beginners and Engineers Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRmLREqP0tQ
- Mini Factory On Your Desk Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbWiNgO9E5w&t=13s
WLKATA Studio includes powerful creative work and learning tools, such as drawing, writing, teaching and playing, Blockly, Python, etc. Mirobot also supports ROS, V-rep, Webots, and more open-sourced platforms, so everyone can make Mirobot better or customize their robotic arm.
Warranty: The warranty period of the machine body of this product shall be six months as of the date of receipt of this product by the user. In the event of a non-artificial performance failure of any product, the customer may choose to replace it with a product of the same type and specification or free maintenance.