WLKATA Mirobot – 6-Axis Mini Industrial Robot For Education (2022 Upgraded Version)
Wlkata Mirobot, An Open Source 6-axis Mini Industrial Robot You Can Afford – Easy to use, compact size, and affordable, Wlkata Mirobot is designed for robotic and industrial automation education purposes. This mini industrial robotic arm is an ideal platform for learning ROS, V-rep, Blockly, Matlab, CAN, and 485 bus-mastering control.
Our customers use Mirobot for studying Mechanics, Informatics (ROS, V-rep, Blockly, Matlab, etc.), Industrial Automation, and Smart Factory 4.0 (CAN and 485 bus-mastering control). In addition, Mirobot not only offers a wide range of end-tools and accessories for creating a mini-production line but also gives you access to a complete range of “Robotic and IoT (Internet of Things) Education Resource Based on Mirobot” to create a mini production line or AI visual recognition demonstrations.
You could program Mirobot by G-code, Blockly, Scratch, Python, C++.
Wlkata also provides a wide range of end tools and accessories for creating creative projects, mini-production lines, and future Internet of Things (IoT) scenarios. Check our Website and Github community to access the up-to-date Mirobot Education Resource (tutorials, source code, DIY guidance, models), which is free for all.
- High Accuracy Step Motor
- Open-Source Hardware
- Up To 110d/s Joint Speed
- Ideal For Maker & Student
- Multifunctional Box Supporting WIFI, BT Bluetooth, RS485 Protocols (2021 new feature!)
Mirobot Trains Young Engineers With Tomorrow Concepts
Mirobot is a cute medium for describing future life and emerging robotic technologies. Mirobot is designed with a 6-axis, an essential feature to obtain the freedom of movement necessary for nearly all industrial and domestic uses. With seven types of end-using tools, wireless controller, conveyor belts, sliding rails, visual recognition kit, rover, and more, the engineers and makers can create unlimited scenes of future life right on the table. Wlkata also provides a rich range of tutorials to help educators build demonstrative cases, such as robotic logistics sorting, automated garbage sorting, automated fruit-collecting, smart factory production line, unmanned retailing, etc.
What is inside the WLKATA Mirobot Education Kit (2021 Upgrade Version)
A Robot Used By Universities, High-Schools, Labs, and Professionals Globally
It provides an ideal robotic learning platform for higher education, R&D laboratories, makers, and professional training users.
Mirobot has been chosen by lots of top-ranked universities and schools worldwide. It is an ideal robotic learning platform for higher education, R&D laboratories, makers, and professional training users. Mirobot has gained popularity so quickly that it has been sold to more than 40 countries in 3 months after launch. Most of the users adopted Mirobot in the following fields:
- High-school STEM course (K9-K12)
- Higher education laboratory course
- Vocational school practical training
- Automatism (G-code, GRBL, CAN, 485 bus-mastering)
- Computing and AI software (Open-MV)
- Simulation (ROS, V-rep, Gazebo, Webot, Coppelia robotics)
- Electronics (Arduino)
- Laser cutting
- Factory production line demonstration
- Robotic competition
- Lightweight & Ready-assembled Device: Using ABS Engineering plastic as the outer shell material makes it strong and light-weighted, only 1.5kg. It is a robotic arm that can be held in your hand.
- Various Intelligent Control Methods: Mirobot supports PC, Mobile phone, Mirobot Bluetooth Controller, and APP control.
- Highly Precise: The repeated positioning accuracy is 0.2mm, making it ideal for educational purposes and light-duty tasks.
- Introduction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SisrRUX_Zfk
- Drawing and Writing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8GJZB1Zjao
- Robotics Learning For Beginners and Engineers Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRmLREqP0tQ
- Mini Factory On Your Desk Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbWiNgO9E5w&t=13s
WHAT CAN MIROBOT DO?
Drawing, Writing, And More
Enjoy the fun of art creation with Mirobot. Utilizing the user-friendly Mirobot Studio software, you can program Mirobot to create beautiful handwriting, drawings, laser-cut, and more — this is achieved simply by writing on the screen in Mirobot studio.
- See Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8GJZB1Zjao
Robotics Learning For Beginners and Engineers
Mirobot Studio supports Blockly, G Code, and Python for coding beginners. Furthermore, Mirobot also opens its API interface and supports multiple programming languages, such as C, C++, C#, and JAVA. WLKATA also provides a model and supporting documents for V-rep, ROS, Matlab, etc., so it is perfect for tailor-made software development.
- See Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtdxNexi0v0
Mini Factory On Your Desk
Mirobot can be applied in many industrial simulations and educational purposes, where it can perform repetitive tasks such as palletizing, picking and placing, assembling, and more. So why not build your mini production line at home or in your workshop with the handy Mirobot.
- See Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbWiNgO9E5w&t=13s
- See Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTS2Kw1yzds&t=9s
WLKATA Studio includes powerful tools for creative work and learning, such as drawing, writing, teaching and playing, Blockly, Python, etc. Mirobot also supports ROS, V-rep, Webots, and more open-sourced platforms, so everyone can make Mirobot better or customize their robotic arm.
|Product Name||Wlkata Mirobot Education Kit|
|Material||Aluminum alloy, ABS engineering plastics|
|Repeated positioning accuracy||±0.2mm|
|Power supply voltage||100 V – 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power input||12 V / 4A DC|
|Function||STEM/Robot Education、Smart Factory|
|Package Size||40X30X30 cm|
|Single gross weight||4 Kg|
|Mirobot robot arm||
|Power supply & High-speed USB cable & IDC cable||
|Pneumatic set (Including pneumatic box, suction cup, two-finger gripper, three-finger soft gripper)||
|Mirobot mecha sticker||
|Micro servo gripper module||
Packing & Shipping
(Please note: we were upgrading the products in March 2021, so orders placed between March 1st, 2021, and March 31st, 2021 will be shipped on April 1st, 2021.
We will use standard packaging, and all products on display are certified. After the payment, we will contact the customer to confirm the delivery time. If there is a delay in shipping, we will contact you in time and discuss the alternative shipping date.
- Selling Units: Single set
- Single package size: 40X30X30 cm
- Single gross weight: 4.00 kg
- Place of Origin: Beijing, China
- Brand Name: Wlkata
- Model Number: Mirobot Education Kit
- Production Version: Open-source
- Manufacturer: Beijing Tsinew Technologies Co., Ltd. China
- Place of dispatch: Beijing, China
- Lead time: 15 business days
The warranty period of the machine body of this product shall be 6 months as of the date of receipt of this product by the user. In the event of a non-artificial performance failure of any product, the customer may choose to replace it with a product of the same type and specification or free maintenance.
Q: How to buy rails, conveyors, vision sets as add-ons?
A: You could also purchase the rail, conveyor belt, and vision set directly from our store. Alternatively, please get in touch with our customer service, and we will provide you with the list and price of all the available accessories.
Q: How to consult us when has questions during use?
A: Please follow us on the WLKATA website, Facebook, and the official forum.
Q: Is there a MacOS version of WLkata Studio?
A: Yes. Both Windows and macOS are available. Please download it from our official website.
Q: Do you provide an invoice?
A: Yes, we can provide a digital invoice to customers ordering from our store. Please get in touch with us, and we will email the invoice to you.
Q: What are the repair and return policy?
A: Please read the repair and return policy page on the product page under the Supplier policies tab.